New to the site

crrrlyquecrrrlyque Posts: 1Registered Users
Hi all! :D

I am new to this site and wanted to say hello. I found this site via Craigslist. I was on the beauty forum and asked about a good haircut for my curly hair and someone gave me a link to this site. I am getting my hair cut tomorrow and am excited and nervous. I have had long, all-one-length hair for many years now and feel it is time for a change. It is time for more stylish hair, ya know? My only issue is that I just picked a stylist out of my area and didn't seek out one that specializes in curly hair. We'll see what she says when I show up with curls and ask for the cut I want. If she doesn't look totally confident I am outta there! Okay, nice to be here, thanks for reading. I am interested to see how this forum goes.
The life you percieve directly determines the life you will lead.

Comments

• GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 10,840Moderators Curl Virtuoso
    Welcome! We're glad to have you!

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • snowygirlsnowygirl Posts: 4Registered Users
    wow i never thought of that, thats a good idea! :D if you want to find some new hairstyles, go to http://beauty.ivillage.com/stc/hairstylist/hairstylist.html some of them are wierd and some are pretty cool. i don't plan on buying the full version because it's kind of expensive.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file