Sedusa Diffuser

rushirb55rushirb55 Posts: 146Registered Users
You can buy a Sedusa diffuser on Ebay UK for a BUY IT NOW £27.50 plus shipping & handling. Just thought you Euro curlies might want to know. :lol:
2C-3A??? Currently using Curly Q Milkshake, 3-minute Aussie Miracle, using non-sulphate shampoos, MopTop Pomade, Boots curl creme, always looking for that next miracle product for my hair! My PJ is never satisfied.

Comments

• rushirb55rushirb55 Posts: 146Registered Users
    I bought one of these off Ebay and it is a really good diffuser. It dried my hair faster than a regular diffuser and it made my wavy hair much curlier. Just thought I would let anyone know who might be interested in purchased one of these. :lol:
    2C-3A??? Currently using Curly Q Milkshake, 3-minute Aussie Miracle, using non-sulphate shampoos, MopTop Pomade, Boots curl creme, always looking for that next miracle product for my hair! My PJ is never satisfied.
  • jennyfurrensjennyfurrens Posts: 708Registered Users
    thanks for sharing :) last time i was at the hairdressers my stylist used one on me to dry, but due to my hair being constnatly combed and trimmed whilst wet in a hot salon it had already gone frizzy before she blowdried. i would be interested in trying though! did you blowdry till almost dry or just to remove moisture?

cleanse: OS shampoo. PureNuffStuff cleanser.
    condition: Aussie 3MM. Jessicurl Aloeba.
    style: B2Basics GreenTeaGel. T&G Curl Balm. JCarter Nourish&Shine.

pw: curlywurly
  • rushirb55rushirb55 Posts: 146Registered Users
    Hi Jenny, I dried my hair till it was almost dry but I could still feel it was slightly damp. I really like it. My hair gets much curlier using one of these diffusers and it is above shoulder length. It was well worth the money to me because my hair is super thick and it dried my hair in about half the time a regular diffuser does. I am so glad Antony(the hairdresser who invented this diffuser) came up with this great idea of a diffuser for those of us that already have curly hair. I think it can be used on people with straight hair too. I think that was kind of the idea behind it.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file