Hello from CA!

CalimoonchildCalimoonchild Posts: 6Registered Users
Hello! I'm 24 and I live in Long Beach CA and have been fighting with my type 3A hair for years.

Finding this place is like a ray of sunshine-- I'm sure you all know what I'm talking about. Kinda like in the old skool Blind Melon video for the song "No Rain" when the Bee Girl in the video finds all of her "Bee People." :)

My unique problems are detangling my hair with hair extensions in them. Not fun, but the extensions help me to grow out my hair, so that I refrain from cutting off of it off during those ugly akward in-between stages that occur from a cute bob that is stacked in back, to nice lovely layered long hair.
The right detangler could save my life! :)

Comments

• GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 10,840Moderators Curl Virtuoso
    Welcome! How'd you find us?

I used to live in Long Beach, too!

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • CalimoonchildCalimoonchild Posts: 6Registered Users
    I was doing a bunch of research for the best shampoo for curly + colortreated + extensioned hair (I know, I'm torturing it.), and one of the links led me to a thread on the forum and I immediately signed up. :)

Thats awesome that you used to live in Long Beach! I absolutely love it here. The city is the last area in southern CA that is still somewhat affordable. Its just great. I've lived all over, and this is my favorite place.
    The right detangler could save my life! :)
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 10,840Moderators Curl Virtuoso
    I liked it, too. I wish I could have lived in Belmont Shores, but no buckage for that. I was near 7th and Redondo, I think? (Lonnnnnng time ago!)

Well, I'm glad you've found us!

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file