who do you look like??

wavy wonderwavy wonder Posts: 3,061Registered Users Curl Neophyte
People have said Maura Tierney (although not in a long time) and whenever I do one of those face similarity things Brooke Shields comes up. someone on here once said Sandra Bullocks. Hey, I'll take them all.
Post a picture of yourself and who people say you look like.

Comments

• SystemSystem Posts: 39,060 Administrator
    A lot of people have said Darlene from Rosanne but I think it's the hair. We have the same curl pattern and my hair is dark. I don't see it facially. I'm in my avatar.
  • CurlyHairedFarmerCurlyHairedFarmer Posts: 3,079Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I have never been told I look like a celebrity

n5810440_36044025_6871335.jpg
    Currently Loving:
    Shampoo: Giovanni 50:50

Conditioners - CJ Strengthening, CJ Beauticurls Argan and Olive Oil, CJ Rehab, CJ Curl Fix

Leave-in: CJ Smoothing

Deep Conditioner: CJ Hibiscus and Banana Deep Fix

Stylers - Tigi Curls Rock Amplifier, AG:Recoil, KCCC, Mop-C Curling Cream, Paul Mitchell Sculpting foam
  • The New BlackThe New Black Posts: 16,754Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Tisha Campbell. I've gotten Beyonce a couple of times. When I did that face match web site, I got Joan Chen.
    montage-3.gif No MAS.

I am the new Black.

"Hope the Mail are saving space tomorrow for Samantha Brick's reaction piece on the reactions to her piece about the reactions to her piece." ~ Tweet reposted by Rou.
  • ninja dogninja dog Posts: 23,780Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Hayley Mills in "The Parent Trap." The long haired twin, only wavier and redder-haired.
  • burgundy_locksburgundy_locks Posts: 2,420Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I look like no one ;-)
    para los gustos se hicieron los colores

i has no hair type? (medium, f-iii), normal porosity, LOW elasticity.
    CG journey began 2/8/09 - 4-08-09.. and then mod cg 4/14/09 -... 03/02/10- Barely CG but I like CG products :)
    wash with Low Poo or Poo
    condition with GVP Conditioning Balm or CJ BC Daily, Loreal Color Vive for Color Treated Hair Thats Normal
    Leave ins- Garnier S&S; Marrakesh oil
    style with - Ohm SHP; KCCC- BRHG or Boots- KCCC- BRHG; CIAB; CCCC
    Protein- GVP Joico K-Pak
    Play with ACV
  • wavy wonderwavy wonder Posts: 3,061Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    NM.
  • wavy wonderwavy wonder Posts: 3,061Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Oh and you guys are NO fun!!! telling us you look like someone doesn't count. You need to post your picture so we can see for our selves:)
  • SarcasmIsBeautySarcasmIsBeauty Posts: 5,640Registered Users
    ^^
    She said no one has told her she looks like a celebrity, I think she posted her pic for us to see if we could think of one.

I've been told I look like Zoe Saldana

eta: http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs219.snc3/22658_669975307112_16116027_38095469_5886063_n.jpg
    Turtles: omg please don't put that in your moo moo

Nej: too late... moo moo has been infiltrated.
  • ursulaursula Posts: 1,461Registered Users Curl Neophyte

You look like someone, but I'm not sure who. I don't think this is who I'm thinking of, but you do look a tiny bit like Allison Janney.

I don't look like anyone. The only person I've been compared to is Gloria Reuben, which I think is ridiculous. The computer match-up software compared several of my pictures to Rachel Bilson, which is also ridiculous (we have a similar face shape, but that's about it).
    In search of a lost signature...
    I did post a pic! It's in my avatar! But you want one of me, not my "twin," I guess.

I'll try for one in a post, but many of you already know I have very uneven abilities in this area......
    ursula wrote: »

You look like someone, but I'm not sure who. I don't think this is who I'm thinking of, but you do look a tiny bit like Allison Janney.

Amy Irving.
    1716.jpg
    See?
  • RawrSallyRawrSally Posts: 1,388Registered Users
    One of my friends told me I look like Grace Kelly. I didn't agree with him, but a lot of my friends did, she was my facebook doppelganger.

http://www.edhumphries.com/wp-content/uploads/grace-kelly.jpg
  • DEL2CDEL2C Posts: 6,418Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    :lol: ninja you crack me up
    Discovered CG 2007

2C Fia BSL/Thick/Med-Coarse/Low(crown)-Normal Porosity Protein and Oil Sensitive

Link-Spritz & Condish Washing:glasses7:

I'm aCurlJunkieJunky :love4:

My hair LOVES Coconut DESPISES Soap Bars :tongue6:

CJRehab or H&B Fix, Deva NO POO, EO Rose & Cham POO & Condish, CJ CurlFix, CJ Pattern Pusha, CJ CIAB, SS FHG, KCCC, BRHG, AG Mousse Gel, ACV Rinses,Shikakai Conditioning Hair Rinse.
  • ~Ghost Poster~~Ghost Poster~ Posts: 2,264Registered Users
    I look like no one ;-)

You know what I look like...who do *you* think I look like?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]d575b15bb0aa40deb59950570e3268e7.gif
    Baby fine, honey & caramel hilites, 4a/3c now 2b w/DIY BKT & LOVIN' it.
    Cowash-V05 Extra Body
    L'oreal EP Moisture-Rinse-out
    JFLVM
    BRHG mix w/
    KCCC/KCKT (winter)
    Clean-smelling-hair freak washes EOD; dry w/bowl diffuser
    Cassia+henna+grays=Gold-red hilites :love1:
    ~That you don't share my experiences/opinions doesn't invalidate them :wink:
    I wondered if it tasted like a hot dog. ~Phoenix
  • divamisstdivamisst Posts: 293Registered Users
    I get told that I look like JLo....but I'm talking "old" JLo, not the new polished one LOL!! I couldn't find any pics with me wearing red lipstick like she is, I look more like her when I am wearing it...I'm in the process of loving my curly hair again and growing it out so it's still not as long as hers--the pic of me is from yesterday's dance competition :hello1:
    3b :hello2:
    co-wash: suave naturals coconut conditioner, DB pumpkin seed conditioner
    rinse out: garnier triple nutrition
    leave in: garnier triple nutrition, kckt
    stylers: HETT, AOMM, BRHG, AG Re:Coil, Jessicurl Rockin Ringlets, CJ Curl Fuel, HairVeda CoCasta Shikakai Oil, DB Natural Coils Curling Jelly, DB Coconut & Aloe Moisture Pudding, KCCC.....CHS Curl Keeper (doesn't seem to like the Iowa winter though LOL)
    want to try: EVERYTHING!! (you guys are turning me into a big-time PJ!)
  • mandatoryfunmandatoryfun Posts: 878Registered Users
    This is me pre-curly days, but one of the few photos I have that is directly of my face...

Ever since Tina Fey hit it big last year with her Palin impression, I've been getting a lot of comments that I look like her. I don't really see the resemblance. I think people just make the connection because we both have brown curly hair and glasses. :dontknow:

3559655845_f65fdb692d_o.jpgtina-fey.jpg

Of course, for every person who tells me I look like Tina Fey, there's someone who tells me I look like Sarah Palin. I don't see that resemblance much, either...and I really, really don't want to believe it.

the-palin-pout.JPG
    CG since 07/26/09
  • kenzie!kenzie! Posts: 5,055Registered Users
    I can see the Palin/Fey thing a little bit. I would honestly love to be told that I look like Tina Fey....a bunch of my (guy) friends would go on and on about how hot she was pre-Palin impersonation days.

And after Palin hit it big they would talk about how hot she was for someone her age. Got very irritating.
    Rock Chalk Baby!! If you aren't from Kansas, you just won't understand!

Dame Kenz Matilda Jayhawk-Rocksalt, heir to the family diamonds.
  • shorticurlzshorticurlz Posts: 1,056Registered Users
    I get Michelle Rodriguez from time to time, but I don't see it.

michelle_rodriguez_183063g-725762.jpg
    Fine, very porous 3a
    Boycotting all brands owned by L'oreal
  • NubianCoilsNubianCoils Posts: 2,149Registered Users
    When I was a kid (up until the age of around 17) I used to get all the time that I looked like Janet Jackson. Back in the day when I wa a small child, people didn't know her like that and they would say I looked like that Penny girl on Good Times. Even I thought I looked like her a lot, especially when I smiled. Once I was coming out of a restaurant (I was 13, it was my b-day that's why I remember) and this little kid comes running and screaming up to me shouting "Janet Jackson!!!". LOL, but when she got close up she stopped and looked a little confused and I told her I wasn't. I had the hair and everying. I don't get that anymore...

When I had dreadlocks I got that I looked like Lauren Hill a lot, but now that I don't have them, no one says that so I think they just thougth that cause of the hair. When I had dreadlocks everyone kept asking if I was Jamaican too and everyone would SWEAR it was because of my facial features and not my hair. But it's been a year since I cut my locks and not one person has said anything about me being from Jamaica OR looking like Lauryn Hill.

*Sorry for no photos. My camera's broken and I haven't bought a new one...
    Defeated the Relaxer: January 2001 :boxing:
    Dreadlocks Since: March 2001
    Cut Dreadlocks: February 2009:afro:

Holy Grails:
    Amla and Bhringraj are the TRUTH, HE LTR Conditioner is the BIDNESS, Shea butter, Honey, Jamican Black Castor Oil

Full head of 4a hair!:wav:
  • curlysue21curlysue21 Posts: 5,219Registered Users
    I have been told I looked like Demi Moore (just the face) and Jennifer Aniston (when I straighten my hair). If I had to pick someone to play me in a movie, I'd pick Evangeline Lilly from LOST. We share similiar features, including hair. ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]2b/c, medium/high porosity, medium/coarse texture
    Current HG: Kinky Curly errythang, GVPCB, LALSG

"I will never be the woman with perfect hair, who can wear white and not spill on it."

• anonymous_22139anonymous_22139 Posts: 659Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    When I was younger I was told I look like Terri Garr
    Teri_Garr_at_the_AIDS_Project_Los_Angeles_%28APLA%29_benefit_cropped.jpg

Now I'm told I look like Kitty Forman from "that 70s Show"

moms_kitty.jpg
  • nynaeve77nynaeve77 Posts: 7,135Registered Users Curl Novice
    I don't think I look like anyone famous, but I'll let you guys be the judge...

July07027_01.jpg

Whenever I do the My Heritage celebrity look-a-likes, I always get matched to Asian actresses for some reason. ???
    "Maybe Lucy's right. Of all the Charlie Browns in the world, you're the Charlie Browniest."--Linus, A Charlie Brown Christmas

My fotki: http://public.fotki.com/nynaeve77/
    Password: orphanannie
  • spring1onuspring1onu Posts: 16,528Registered Users Curl Connoisseur

3559655845_f65fdb692d_o.jpg

I'm never good at this, but do I see a little Katie Holmes? Someone else tell me if I'm crazy. :lol:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

spring-smiley.gif?1292867680

Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! . :D
    The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
    I do have a secret yen for pink in unexpected places. ~ninja dog
    I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.
    spring1onu wrote: »

3559655845_f65fdb692d_o.jpg

I'm never good at this, but do I see a little Katie Holmes? Someone else tell me if I'm crazy. :lol:

Not so much around the eyes, but from the cheeks down, definitely.
    "Maybe Lucy's right. Of all the Charlie Browns in the world, you're the Charlie Browniest."--Linus, A Charlie Brown Christmas

• JosephineJosephine Posts: 14,408Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    When I had short hair (like curlyfarmer's hair) my aunt said I looked like Hillary from fresh prince. That's about it.
  • CocoaCoilyCocoaCoily Posts: 2,648Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    n750862900_978922_4390.jpg

I don't think I look like anyone...But people are always saying I look familiar. So, I'm like, "we don't all look alike, damn it!"
    :tongue3:
    CocoaCoily wrote: »

I don't think I look like anyone...But people are always saying I look familiar. So, I'm like, "we don't all look alike, damn it!"

I don't think you look like anyone, either, but you have a great smile! I'd love to have dimples like yours!

• Stephanie198907Stephanie198907 Posts: 2,607Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    CocoaCoily wrote: »

you like mdwezi, she's a poster here and on another hair forum. you could be twins! :afro:
    Last Relaxer: Nov. 07
    BC: May. 2010 (30 months)
    Hair Type: thick 4b/4a
    Current length: back at APL
    Goal length: hip :color:
    Staples: natural growth aides

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file