Giovanni Straight Fast Straightening Elixir

Has anyone tried it? If I do, I'm mostly getting it to aid a little in heat protection, and to add shine and softness,in addition to flat-ironing :)

Thoughts?
Curl Type: 2c-3a, Medium thickness, Normal Porosity
Weekly Low-poo: TJ Pure Castile Soap
Co-wash: V05 Strawberries and Cream
Conditioner: GVP Conditioning Balm (Possibly HG!), GF Triple Nutrition
Styling Products: CK, Re:coil, JCRR, JCCC, LALMHG, EcoStyler, SMU Spray Gel, Boots

Life has many choices. Eternity has two. What's yours?

Comments

• lesliegonnacurllesliegonnacurl Registered Users Posts: 478
    Has anyone tried it? If I do, I'm mostly getting it to aid a little in heat protection, and to add shine and softness,in addition to flat-ironing :)

Thoughts?

Hi,

I tried it months ago, back when I still used to blow dry, but only once. It has a nice slick feel, but a considerable amount of protein (like all their products) which my hair doesn't like.

Now that I have once again stopped blow drying (my hair has never liked it), I have considered using it and just letting my hair dry, but I simply haven't picked it back up again.

If there is a Whole Foods near you get it there where you can return it if you don't like it :)
    Mostly relaxed, yet still curly hair, which I am going to try to grow out with daily conditioner rinses and a shampoo once or twice a week.

Officially Transitioning since March 2011.
    Last Relaxer September 2010

Got some kind of curly bangs going here! And I think my bangs are all natural!

I think that my natural hair is somewhere between a 3b and a 3c, I hope it's not too soon to tell! :blob4:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file