Tampa area curlies (cross-posted from General)

Robin-in-FLRobin-in-FL Registered Users Posts: 1,731 Curl Neophyte
Hi Wavies, I put this in the General forum, but posting here for your consideration.

If you would like to see the Lillarose Hair Clips (direct sales arm of Flexi - 8 )I’ll be set up and selling them next month at the Tampa Downtown Market on Friday March 19th! I am an independent rep for Lillarose. Come see the clips in real life, they are gorgeous and you won’t have to pay any shipping J
And I’d like to meet some of you in real life!
I’ll bump this when the day gets closer, too.

( if you’d like to see the available clips or to ask me to bring something in particular to the market, send a PM and I'll give you the link to my website)

The Tampa Downtown Market is Fridays in the cooler season here, and is at Lykes Gaslight Square at the corner of Kennedy and Franklin Streets downtown.
2c / C / iii (FIA)
Med-Coarse, LowPorosity, NormalElast (LCLF)

Shoulder-Length now.

Wash: DevaCare Low Poo
Detangle & Rinseout: Walgreens or Sally's Conditioning Balm (always)
Leave-in: DevaCare OneC (budget choice is GFTN)
Style: ReCoil & DevaCare Arc Angel (budget choices are HESMU or Got2BSpikedUp)

Henna!

Comments

• Robin-in-FLRobin-in-FL Registered Users Posts: 1,731 Curl Neophyte
    Bumping because now this is Day After Tomorrow. I am excited, please send good vending wishes and come out if you can.

Here is a link to Tampa Downtown Market, for directions and info. Hopefully links about offline stuff ok.

http://www.tampadowntownmarket.com/
    2c / C / iii (FIA)

Shoulder-Length now.

Henna!
  • goobernutgoobernut Registered Users Posts: 2,317
    I wish you good luck! I love the FLexi-8 and I wish I could be there. Can't make it to Tampa on that day though :(
    Grand Goobah Caedran, Aqueous Infusion of Demulcents, Order of the Curly Crusaders

Fia 2cFi, fine texture, med porosity CG 5-29-09 * My hair loves protein! Currently using : DermOrganics Shampoo and IHM, G2B Kinkier Mousse, Re:Coil VMM, Anything Spiral Solutions! MO Sealing. Coconut Oil Pre-Poo, once a month Hard Water shampoo. Avoiding Glycerin in finishing products.
  • burgundy_locksburgundy_locks Registered Users Posts: 2,420 Curl Neophyte
    I met Robin :). Unfortunately I didn't have my stupid ATM card!!!!! But at least I know to buy a large! :). Tampa is gorgeous n the whole farmers market was awweeesooommmee. BUT I still NEED more flexi 8!!!! What can I do if I wanna buy them off you Robin? :)
    para los gustos se hicieron los colores

i has no hair type? (medium, f-iii), normal porosity, LOW elasticity.
    CG journey began 2/8/09 - 4-08-09.. and then mod cg 4/14/09 -... 03/02/10- Barely CG but I like CG products :)
    wash with Low Poo or Poo
    condition with GVP Conditioning Balm or CJ BC Daily, Loreal Color Vive for Color Treated Hair Thats Normal
    Leave ins- Garnier S&S; Marrakesh oil
    style with - Ohm SHP; KCCC- BRHG or Boots- KCCC- BRHG; CIAB; CCCC
    Protein- GVP Joico K-Pak
    Play with ACV
  • Robin-in-FLRobin-in-FL Registered Users Posts: 1,731 Curl Neophyte
    I got to meet BurgundyLocks! She is so cute, the boyfriend is cute too!

Did you get a card from me with the website info? Just use that address, Or you can email your order and paypal cost-of-clips plus $2 for shipping, I do not think I have to charge you sales tax if you are not in FL so that would work out to best price. But be a little slower to arrive.

I don't think I'm supposed to post my web address here. PM if you would like me to send you the link.

Yes the market was fun, and Downtown Tampa is getting better for sure. Which is very satisfying for me, I grew up in the years when downtown was dying, stores closing and there was no housing downtown so it was super dead at night, it is so much better now and still moving in the right direction.
    2c / C / iii (FIA)

Shoulder-Length now.

Henna!
    Aww your so sweet!

I'm going to PM you :)

CG journey began 2/8/09 - 4-08-09.. and then mod cg 4/14/09 -... 03/02/10- Barely CG but I like CG products :)
    wash with Low Poo or Poo
    condition with GVP Conditioning Balm or CJ BC Daily, Loreal Color Vive for Color Treated Hair Thats Normal
    Protein- GVP Joico K-Pak
    Play with ACV
    PS downtown Tampa smells soooo delicious!!!!

wash with Low Poo or Poo
    Protein- GVP Joico K-Pak
    Play with ACV

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file