CurlTalk

What's for breakfast?

Fiber One pancake mix...
Wasn't too bad. I nibbled on a small pancake. Who knew fiber could taste so good. :)

I made scrambled cheese eggs and sausage for everyone else to eat with their pancakes.

Comments

• The New BlackThe New Black Posts: 16,738Registered Users
    Roasted broccoli.
    montage-3.gif No MAS.

I am the new Black.

"Hope the Mail are saving space tomorrow for Samantha Brick's reaction piece on the reactions to her piece about the reactions to her piece." ~ Tweet reposted by Rou.
  • automaticflowersautomaticflowers Posts: 3,465Registered Users
  • xcptnlxcptnl Posts: 15,678Registered Users
    We were bad but it was good. I sliced up potatoes very thin then cooked them in a fry pan until crispy. Oven baked bacan. Eggs, over easy.
    Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~
  • webjockeywebjockey Posts: 2,786Registered Users
    scrambled eggs
    homemade cream biscuits
    hello.world.
    webjockey wrote: »
    scrambled eggs
    homemade cream biscuits

What are these? I love biscuits!!
    Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~
  • webjockeywebjockey Posts: 2,786Registered Users
    Here ya go. It's super easy. Even I didn't totally mess it up.
    hello.world.
    webjockey wrote: »
    Here ya go. It's super easy. Even I didn't totally mess it up.

Oh my goodness-those look fantastic!! I wish it were breakfast time again! Thank you!
    Central Massachusetts

• spring1onuspring1onu Posts: 16,528Registered Users
    Pancakes! And I absolutely am not ashamed to say I ate FIVE. I lurve maple syrup.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

spring-smiley.gif?1292867680

Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! . :D
    The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
    I do have a secret yen for pink in unexpected places. ~ninja dog
    I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.
  • girlysoxfangirlysoxfan Posts: 155Registered Users
    3 egg white omelet w/ feta, spinach, green peppers and scallions. DELISH & kept me full for hours!
    3b/med porosity
    LoPoo: Trader Joe's Tea Tree Oil Shampoo
    Rinse Out: Treseme Naturals
    Leave in: Trader Joes Nourishing condish

Current Favs: Naturelle - Biotera Curl Cream & Biotera Styling Glaze
  • PartyHairPartyHair Posts: 7,713Registered Users
    I never eat breakfast on Sundays. On Saturdays I have class I have a yogurt parfait and a skinny cinnamon dolce latte from Starbucks. During the week I have fat-free yogurt with whole-grain Cheerios mixed in.
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Rock on with your bad self.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Be excellent to each other. ~ Abraham Lincoln

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
  • jeepcurlygurljeepcurlygurl Posts: 19,250Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Morningstar Farms spicy black bean burger and chocolate chip walnut muffins (I made them with splenda and flaxseeds to make them a little bit healthier).
    --I'm located in Western PA.
    --I found NC in late 2004, CG since February 2005, started going grey in late 2005.
    --My hair is 3B with some 3A, texture-medium/fine, porosity-normal except for the ends which are porous, elasticity-normal.
    --My long time favorite products are Suave & VO5 conditioners, LA Looks Sport Gel, oils, honey, vinegar.
    --My CG and grey hair progress -- http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/going-gray/179328-jeepys-grey-hair-progress.html
    Cheese grits with...
    Chicken in a basket, toad in a hole, a damn egg in a piece of bread that's had a hole cut in it.. Whatever you want to call it! :lol:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! . :D
    The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
    I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.
  • VTmomVTmom Posts: 2,486Registered Users
    coffee
    The smallest deed is greater than the grandest intention.

I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul. (Invictus - William Ernest Henley)

Just think I used to worry 'bout things like that,
    Used to worry 'bout rich and skinny, 'til I wound up poor and fat,
    Nowadays I kind of worry where my mind's been at,
    Just think I used to worry 'bout things like that. (Delbert McClinton - I Used to Worry from Never Been Rocked Enough)
  • misspammisspam Posts: 5,318Registered Users
    2 eggs, scrambled and topped with homemade guacamole and salsa fresca
    1 slice of whole wheat toast
    coffee with cream
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • maracasbeachmaracasbeach Posts: 310Registered Users
    Just sliced some fresh fruit for a fruit platter so will have some for breakfast - papaya, bananas, grapes, blueberries and orange slices.
    Black bean burger and nutella cookies.
    --I found NC in late 2004, CG since February 2005, started going grey in late 2005.
    --My hair is 3B with some 3A, texture-medium/fine, porosity-normal except for the ends which are porous, elasticity-normal.
    --My long time favorite products are Suave & VO5 conditioners, LA Looks Sport Gel, oils, honey, vinegar.
    --My CG and grey hair progress -- http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/going-gray/179328-jeepys-grey-hair-progress.html
  • heart-of-dixieheart-of-dixie Posts: 392Registered Users
    Pop tarts!!
    Just thought I'd post this in case anyone is interested. We're trying these out tomorrow:

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.acozykitchen.com%2Fmaple-bacon-pancakes%2F" class="Popup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

spring1onu wrote: »
    Just thought I'd post this in case anyone is interested. We're trying these out tomorrow:

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.acozykitchen.com%2Fmaple-bacon-pancakes%2F" class="Popup

Oh those look and sound soooo good. And the little story was so cute!
  • Curls AgainCurls Again Posts: 314Registered Users
    Leftover spicy indian fish curry (made with a fatty, super tasty white fish), white basmati rice and a mug of flavored black tea with agave and soy milk.
    formerly COH (Curls On Holiday)
  • zmanzzzzzmanzzzz Banned Posts: 3,826Banned Users
    i had a cheese bagel and coffee.
    I had a bagel thin with apricot jam. Coffee, always.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• botticelli_girl922botticelli_girl922 Posts: 896Registered Users
    I had 3/4 a cup of Cheerios, one third of a ripe banana, and almond milk! Mmmmmmmmm.
    Curl Type: 2c-3a, Medium thickness, Normal Porosity
    Weekly Low-poo: TJ Pure Castile Soap
    Co-wash: V05 Strawberries and Cream
    Conditioner: GVP Conditioning Balm (Possibly HG!), GF Triple Nutrition
    Styling Products: CK, Re:coil, JCRR, JCCC, LALMHG, EcoStyler, SMU Spray Gel, Boots

Life has many choices. Eternity has two. What's yours?
  • PixieCurlPixieCurl Posts: 5,656Registered Users
    Today is a slice of whole wheat toast with almond butter and honey. I'll also probably finish the toast my 2-year-old started.

jeep, recipe for nutella cookies?
    Faith, 3Aish redhead
    Mama to two wild superheroes and a curly-headed baby boy :love5:
  • MunchyMunchy Posts: 5,206Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Egg whites with spinach and 2% milk cheese and a piece of turkey bacon.
    morningstar farms spicy black bean burger, multi grain cheerios, skim milk, tea. I'm still hungry and am eyeballing a poptart.
  • divegirldivegirl Posts: 1,286Registered Users
    Oatmeal made with this amazing creamline milk I just started getting from a local dairy, topped with fresh local strawberries. And a latte made with the same milk. YUM.
  • CocoaCoilyCocoaCoily Posts: 2,648Registered Users
    Yesterday, one large pancake, with just a shmear of maple syrup, topped with fresh strawberry and banana slices, and a latte.

Today, toasted everything bagel with butter, and a latte.
  • Like.AustraliaLike.Australia Posts: 2,544Registered Users
    Cheerios with skim milk and a cup of frutta bomba/apple lemon pomegranite tea!
  • curlypearlcurlypearl Posts: 11,970Registered Users Curl Novice
    Oatmeal with flaxseeds, walnuts and milk Tea with sugar. But I'm jonesing for coffee.
    2/c Coarse hair med. density.
    Highly porous. Color over grey.
    I love all the Curl Junkie products. Still experimenting with gels and curl creams. Still hoping for 2nd day hair....
    Every day is a gift :flower: