anyone wear DKNY Be Delicious?

wavy wonderwavy wonder Posts: 3,061Registered Users Curl Neophyte
I sprayed it on me at the store last week and at first didn't like it but very shortly after I couldn't stop smelling my wrist. It was so DELICIOUS:)
I feel like it will be a great summer perfume.

Comments

• The New BlackThe New Black Posts: 16,754Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Yeah, I love it. Too bad it makes me break out. I don't care though.
    montage-3.gif No MAS.

I am the new Black.

"Hope the Mail are saving space tomorrow for Samantha Brick's reaction piece on the reactions to her piece about the reactions to her piece." ~ Tweet reposted by Rou.
  • burgundy_locksburgundy_locks Posts: 2,420Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I don't wear it but I really like the green one. I have waaaayy too many perfumes at the moment to even consider buying more.
    para los gustos se hicieron los colores

i has no hair type? (medium, f-iii), normal porosity, LOW elasticity.
    CG journey began 2/8/09 - 4-08-09.. and then mod cg 4/14/09 -... 03/02/10- Barely CG but I like CG products :)
    wash with Low Poo or Poo
    condition with GVP Conditioning Balm or CJ BC Daily, Loreal Color Vive for Color Treated Hair Thats Normal
    Leave ins- Garnier S&S; Marrakesh oil
    style with - Ohm SHP; KCCC- BRHG or Boots- KCCC- BRHG; CIAB; CCCC
    Protein- GVP Joico K-Pak
    Play with ACV
  • wavy wonderwavy wonder Posts: 3,061Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I don't wear it but I really like the green one. I have waaaayy too many perfumes at the moment to even consider buying more.
    LOL, so do I. I have some sort of buying perfume addiction. I needed this perfume like I need a hole in my head. :happy8:
    I just got it off Ebay, it was $40 with shipping for the large bottle. Supposedly brand new, never opened.
    LOL, so do I. I have some sort of buying perfume addiction. I needed this perfume like I need a hole in my head. :happy8:
    I just got it off Ebay, it was $40 with shipping for the large bottle. Supposedly brand new, never opened.

OMG I'm the same way!!!! LOLOLOL. I won't be at peace if I DON'T GET IT! I'm like that with a lot of my wants, actually :)

Enjoy!

CG journey began 2/8/09 - 4-08-09.. and then mod cg 4/14/09 -... 03/02/10- Barely CG but I like CG products :)
    wash with Low Poo or Poo
    condition with GVP Conditioning Balm or CJ BC Daily, Loreal Color Vive for Color Treated Hair Thats Normal
    Protein- GVP Joico K-Pak
    Play with ACV
  • EilonwyEilonwy Posts: 12,391Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I'll admit, it's one of the few perfumes that I really dislike. Just my luck, I had a roommate who wore this fragrance every day!

Bah, humbug! :lol:
  • NalliaNallia Posts: 2,979Registered Users
    I wear it almost every day. I only like Be Delicious, the green one. I don't like Red Delicious or Delicious Night at all.
    "...just because you're paranoid doesn't mean that there isn't an invisible demon about to eat your face." ~Harry Dresden

a33304d72319c25b3ad2d4d075ab3bc0.jpg
  • MysticSpiralMysticSpiral Posts: 1,024Registered Users
    I love Be Delicious! I don't like the rest of the Delicious line though, execept for maybe Be Delicious Blossom.
    Lady Fand of the Joy Filled Summer Skys in the Order of the Curly Crusaders!
    KNEEL BEFORE ZOD!
    Eilonwy wrote: »
    I'll admit, it's one of the few perfumes that I really dislike. Just my luck, I had a roommate who wore this fragrance every day!

Bah, humbug! :lol:
    I can totally see how someone might not like it. It is very sweet when first sprayed on but totally changes to a much lighter perfume after 30 minutes. I tried in on at macy's today at that is what happened;)
  • MixedUpCurlyChickMixedUpCurlyChick Posts: 2,568Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    hmmm...I got a sample from Sephora when it first came out. Idk if it was Be Delicious or Delicious Night, but I loved it and I'm very picky!
    comic-p.jpg
  • AmdaAmda Posts: 251Registered Users
    Yep, I'm wearing it, too. I love it!
    Fine and thin 2C in Australia
    Amda wrote: »
    I won it off Ebay yesterday; can't wait for it to arrive!!
    Do you feel it comes on strong, but then fades??

Mixed up--- was the sample green? I think Be delicious is the only one that has a green bottle.
    LOL, I totally forgot I own Be Delicious!!! LOL. This is why I say I have too many perfumes!! I brought a little rolly long bottle to keep in my purse (that's another thing I own too much of!!). I found it today in my purse. Smells mmmm :). It doesn't fade too quickly, but it's definitely gone by the end of the work day. That is why I bought the little rolly one to keep in my purse for after work outtings.

wash with Low Poo or Poo
    Protein- GVP Joico K-Pak
    Play with ACV
    LOL, I totally forgot I own Be Delicious!!! LOL. This is why I say I have too many perfumes!! I brought a little rolly long bottle to keep in my purse (that's another thing I own too much of!!). I found it today in my purse. Smells mmmm :). It doesn't fade too quickly, but it's definitely gone by the end of the work day. That is why I bought the little rolly one to keep in my purse for after work outtings.
    TOO funny!
    I own a ridiculous amount as well. But I think perfume really does last a LONG time. More than a year like they make you believe.
  • nynaeve77nynaeve77 Posts: 7,135Registered Users Curl Novice
    I'm not a fan. I like Nina better for an apple-scented perfume. It's a little lighter and doesn't smell quite so fake to me. But, then again, everyone's body chemistry is different. It just smelled funky on me.
    "Maybe Lucy's right. Of all the Charlie Browns in the world, you're the Charlie Browniest."--Linus, A Charlie Brown Christmas

My fotki: http://public.fotki.com/nynaeve77/
    Password: orphanannie
  • MixedUpCurlyChickMixedUpCurlyChick Posts: 2,568Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Amda wrote: »
    I won it off Ebay yesterday; can't wait for it to arrive!!
    Do you feel it comes on strong, but then fades??

Mixed up--- was the sample green? I think Be delicious is the only one that has a green bottle.

I think the little package was black...but it had some color on it...very vague I know lol but this was over a yr ago. One of these days, I'll prob go over to Perfumania and find out which one it is lol.
    comic-p.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file