Anyone tried black onyx77 produts?

gagirl09gagirl09 Registered Users Posts: 2,316
I watch her channel because it is really awesome and so I think a few months ago she launched her own jewelry and hair care line. I just wanted to know if anyone bought anything from either place. I would love to try the shea-yogurt, hair glosser, and the hair perfume. Lemme know.
Last relaxer: Nov. 24, 2008
BC: December 19, 2009
Products: Whatever works!

Comments

• NinjaretteNinjarette Registered Users Posts: 3,982
    I went to her site. The "Shea-Yogurt" moisturizer does sound good! The "secret ingredient" thing might be a turn-off to many.
    Platinum Product Junkies
    The Facebook
    | The Twitter

The Product Lines:
    Curl Junkie, b.a.s.k, Siamese Twists, Bobeam, Uncle Funky's Daughter, Amazing Botanicals, Zuresh, Dabur Vatika, Karen's Body Beautiful, Curls Unleased, Broo, Qhemet Biologics, Signature Texture, Darcy's Botanicals, Shea Moisture
  • gagirl09gagirl09 Registered Users Posts: 2,316
    Yeah I know. I think because she is 100% natural she does not want anyone jacking her stuff. TW protective mist bodifier is the same way gives you most of the ingredients and then says a mix of African herbs or something like that. I may try it in a couple of weeks. She claims she uses her own products and her hair does look SOOOO GOOD!!!
  • CerendipityCerendipity Registered Users Posts: 5,091 Curl Novice
    NEA take the bite. I'll stand in the cut waiting lol
    NEA take the bite. I'll stand in the cut waiting lol

LOL :laughing6:
    I probably will...you know me.
    Platinum Product Junkies
    The Facebook
    | The Twitter

The Product Lines:
    Curl Junkie, b.a.s.k, Siamese Twists, Bobeam, Uncle Funky's Daughter, Amazing Botanicals, Zuresh, Dabur Vatika, Karen's Body Beautiful, Curls Unleased, Broo, Qhemet Biologics, Signature Texture, Darcy's Botanicals, Shea Moisture
  • pulchri2dinouspulchri2dinous Registered Users Posts: 1,014
    NEA wrote: »
    I went to her site. The "Shea-Yogurt" moisturizer does sound good! The "secret ingredient" thing might be a turn-off to many.

I noticed that a lot of products use "secret ingredients" but they say things like "fragrance", "ancient african oils", "essential oil blend", "herbal formula" etc.

I was interested in the hair perfume too, but I found another product that smells good lol
    4, fine, low-medium density, low porosity

event.png

"When it is obvious that the goals cannot be reached, don't adjust the goals, adjust the action steps." - Confucius
  • mzmillionmzmillion Registered Users Posts: 874
    I do want to know how her shea yogurt works on dry small twists.... if it can compare to what I've seen Curlskinkscoils hair do with the afroveda hemp seed.
    4a/b hair that fro's more than curls!
    Co-Wash: Tressemme', HE, Avon
    Leave In: SM Shea Butter Conditioner. SMCH Smoothie
    Deep Treat: Avon AT Masks, Henna, Amla, Avanti
    Stylers: Aloe Vera Butter, Eco Styler on dry hair, SM products
    My Fotki - 1/22
    My Twitter
    My Youtube

• mikosbellemikosbelle Registered Users Posts: 363
    Someone please post a link to the site.

TIA
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]4A hair type, looking for healthy hair suggestions and improved styling techniques

my hair pics:
    http://public.fotki.com/mikosbelle/
    no pw needed

Currently experimeting with: MOP TOP :smurf:

My staple product lines are Qhemet, Afroveda, Kinky-Curly, Oyin, and Curl Junkie :D

Favorite combo: Afroveda pur whipped gelly + Kinky-Curly Curling Custard:angel8:
  • BinechaBinecha Registered Users Posts: 24 Curl Neophyte
    mikosbelle wrote: »
    Someone please post a link to the site.

TIA

http://www.blackonyxworld.com/
    event.png

French curly misses Canada so much ...Let's see if I can find some great products in France... So far:
    Co-wash: Sandy detangling balm (so cheap but sooooo great)
    Rinse out: Syoss Après shampoing cheveux secs et abimés
    Leave-in: S-curl activator, ysiance crème de soin sans rinçage
    Styling: AVG
    Want to try: ecostyler,long aid activator gel, butters...
  • EllyEllyOxenFreeEllyEllyOxenFree Registered Users Posts: 6,446 Curl Neophyte
    I'm guessing the Shea Yogurt doesn't actually contain yogurt?
    BC'ed: 26 Dec 09
    YouTube
    Grand Duchess Fierce Freckles, Mistress of the Mighty Snap and Doyenne of the Potent Products Pavane in the Order of the Curly Crusaders
    ellepixie wrote: »
    I'm guessing the S
    hea Yogurt doesn't actually contain yogurt?

I'm guessing it's probably yogurt powder
    Platinum Product Junkies
    The Facebook
    | The Twitter

The Product Lines:
  • karynx3karynx3 Registered Users Posts: 2
    I got the raw african black soap, a moisturizing hair perfume (vanilla), and some hair growth oil. I received them yesterday and :wav: I love the way the hair perfume smells (and the fact that it does moisturize!) and the black soap is fantastic on my face. I used the hair growth oil on my scalp and it's alright. It's stopped my itching scalp a bit, so even if it doesn't make my hair grow, I'm using it for that.
  • gagirl09gagirl09 Registered Users Posts: 2,316
    Yay!! I wanted to try the green apple perfume! Now I may just go ahead and by the gloss too!!!
  • mzmillionmzmillion Registered Users Posts: 874
    my bday is tomorrow and i do want to try some stuff but i just got rid of products last night so buying more might not be good right now...
    4a/b hair that fro's more than curls!
    Co-Wash: Tressemme', HE, Avon
    Leave In: SM Shea Butter Conditioner. SMCH Smoothie
    Deep Treat: Avon AT Masks, Henna, Amla, Avanti
    Stylers: Aloe Vera Butter, Eco Styler on dry hair, SM products
    My Fotki - 1/22
    My Twitter
    My Youtube

• kalanekalane Registered Users Posts: 424
    karynx3 wrote: »
    I got the raw african black soap, a moisturizing hair perfume (vanilla), and some hair growth oil. I received them yesterday and :wav: I love the way the hair perfume smells (and the fact that it does moisturize!) and the black soap is fantastic on my face. I used the hair growth oil on my scalp and it's alright. It's stopped my itching scalp a bit, so even if it doesn't make my hair grow, I'm using it for that.

does the black soap have any gritty particles in it? i used some last month that left scars on my shoulders. not fun.
    fotki twitter blog

event.png

In short, the characteristics of the powerful, whatever they may be, are thought to be better than the characteristics of the powerless – and logic has nothing to do with it.
    -- Gloria Steinem

• ............ Registered Users Posts: 102
    I wanna buy the bentonite, black soap, sheabutter combo... but shipping is not cheap...*sigh*...I am not an online shopper :(

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file