So who else is here?

MadinatMadinat Posts: 266Registered Users
Hi. I'm Madinat.

I'm at home on a Saturday night. I've eaten the chinese food and caught up on all the shows on my dvr. so here i am.

has anyone ever watched paint dry?
4a/b
my hat hair is fabulous and amazing!!

Comments

• EilonwyEilonwy Posts: 12,391Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I'm reading a bunch of really boring stuff while reloading a few websites every couple of minutes, in the hopes of finding some momentary distraction.

Thanks for the momentary distraction, Madinat.
  • CynaminbearCynaminbear Posts: 4,476Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Hi! I'm popping in to check on the threads. They're moving slowly here, aren't they?

Tonight I'm sitting on my bed, watching bad wedding movies on ABC Family, and now Bones reruns, while working on some crafting projects.
    I sewed a lining and zipper into a little yarn bag I made.
    I also made 3 sets of 5 knitting stitch markers and one set of 5 crochet stitch markers. When I close my laptop I'll make another few sets, not sure how many right now.
    There's no such thing as global warming. Chuck Norris was cold so he turned up the sun.
  • MadinatMadinat Posts: 266Registered Users
    Hi! I'm popping in to check on the threads. They're moving slowly here, aren't they?

Tonight I'm sitting on my bed, watching bad wedding movies on ABC Family, and now Bones reruns, while working on some crafting projects.
    I sewed a lining and zipper into a little yarn bag I made.
    I also made 3 sets of 5 knitting stitch markers and one set of 5 crochet stitch markers. When I close my laptop I'll make another few sets, not sure how many right now.

ooh knitting!! now that's something that i definitely need to start up again. dunno why i haven't been feeling it lately, maybe it's the making stitch markers. i like to just go, go go!

i'm also trying to find a hair salon in michigan. the pickings on the other sections of this site are pretty darn slim =(
    4a/b
    my hat hair is fabulous and amazing!!
  • kenzie!kenzie! Posts: 5,055Registered Users
    Hiya!! I'm Kenzie. I'm sitting on the couch downstairs wrapped up in a blanket because I'm waiting for the clothes in the dryer to dry so I can put my clothes in the dryer. (I had no clean jeans. I have no idea how that happened. o.0) And I should be working on a project, but I'm a chronic procrastinator....so I'm on here instead. And I thought the boards were moving slowly earlier. Now its like watching grass grow.

And yes, I have watched paint dry. Just a few minutes ago, actually.
    Rock Chalk Baby!! If you aren't from Kansas, you just won't understand!

Dame Kenz Matilda Jayhawk-Rocksalt, heir to the family diamonds.
  • popcornpopcorn Posts: 212Registered Users
    Rock Chalk, Kenzie! (I've been meaning to say that, but hadn't gotten around to it)

I'm popcorn, just got home from work, but have been working nights all week so I'm wide awake, surfing the net, and might put in a movie. Or I could clean, but that would be boring. I could sort through and pack up some of soon-to-be-ex-husband's stuff as well. That's somewhat more fun, but stressful as well.

Dogs want to be loved on. As always. And little orange kitty is merowing at me, silly thing. Are the olympics still on? (I mean, are they showing reruns tonight? I could go for a little Apolo...)
  • divamisstdivamisst Posts: 293Registered Users
    Hi you guys :wave: I had a dance competition today (8am-10pm) and a 2 hour drive home, so got home a little while ago to two very pissed off kitties!! Now I'm so overly tired AND hyped up I can't go to sleep, so trying to wind myself down playing some farmville on FB.....
    3b :hello2:
    co-wash: suave naturals coconut conditioner, DB pumpkin seed conditioner
    rinse out: garnier triple nutrition
    leave in: garnier triple nutrition, kckt
    stylers: HETT, AOMM, BRHG, AG Re:Coil, Jessicurl Rockin Ringlets, CJ Curl Fuel, HairVeda CoCasta Shikakai Oil, DB Natural Coils Curling Jelly, DB Coconut & Aloe Moisture Pudding, KCCC.....CHS Curl Keeper (doesn't seem to like the Iowa winter though LOL)
    want to try: EVERYTHING!! (you guys are turning me into a big-time PJ!)
  • Rebecca deWinterRebecca deWinter Posts: 2,254Registered Users
    i WAS here all night last night! not here as in nc.com here, but home here. and computer here. i was working on some data and a progress report until 4am. i lead an exciting life.
    *~*displaced yooper*~*
    :hockey: \m/ \m/
    3069786076_f03f452f63.jpg?v=0
    master quigley and queen ruby, my puppy loves <3
  • kenzie!kenzie! Posts: 5,055Registered Users
    popcorn wrote: »
    Rock Chalk, Kenzie!

Rock Chalk, popcorn!!
    Rock Chalk Baby!! If you aren't from Kansas, you just won't understand!

Dame Kenz Matilda Jayhawk-Rocksalt, heir to the family diamonds.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file