Profectiv Products

EllyEllyOxenFreeEllyEllyOxenFree Posts: 6,446Registered Users Curl Neophyte
So...I just received the Mega Growth Lotion and Anti-Breakage Strengthener from a Twitter giveaway, and a lot of the ingredients look good (avocado oil, coconut oil, grape seed oil, etc), but they also have trimethicone and dimethicone. :(

Does anyone use this stuff or have you used it? They smell really good...I had memories of my mom doing my hair when I was little, lol!
BC'ed: 26 Dec 09
YouTube
Grand Duchess Fierce Freckles, Mistress of the Mighty Snap and Doyenne of the Potent Products Pavane in the Order of the Curly Crusaders

Comments

• Cali ChikCali Chik Posts: 1,494Registered Users
    I used to use this. I used to put it on before I got my hair braided after a wash. I also used it when I first when natural. It was ok but nothing comparable to the Darcys botanicals or curls by sisters smith stuff that I like a lot.

Its not something I'd use long term.
    subbrock wrote: »
    - don't let everybody elses long straight weave bum you out. don't let other people's big/long natural hair bum you out either. embrace what you have and rock it with confidence, because that's the only way you'll be happy. and whether you realize it or not you are somebody's influence. show them what it truly means to be confident.

www.lifestarbeauty.com
    Hate me? Love me? then Follow me! www.twitter.com/vidastarr

• EllyEllyOxenFreeEllyEllyOxenFree Posts: 6,446Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I think I'm just gonna give them to one of my friends with relaxed hair...blah.
    BC'ed: 26 Dec 09
    YouTube
    Grand Duchess Fierce Freckles, Mistress of the Mighty Snap and Doyenne of the Potent Products Pavane in the Order of the Curly Crusaders
  • Cali ChikCali Chik Posts: 1,494Registered Users
    ellepixie wrote: »
    I think I'm just gonna give them to one of my friends with relaxed hair...blah.
    LOL yeah might be a good idea.
    subbrock wrote: »
    - don't let everybody elses long straight weave bum you out. don't let other people's big/long natural hair bum you out either. embrace what you have and rock it with confidence, because that's the only way you'll be happy. and whether you realize it or not you are somebody's influence. show them what it truly means to be confident.

www.lifestarbeauty.com
    Hate me? Love me? then Follow me! www.twitter.com/vidastarr

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file