How much time

gekko422gekko422 Registered Users Posts: 4,869 Curl Connoisseur
do you give a company to respond to a complaint before getting annoyed? I ordered conditioner from one of those wholesaley type websites and when it arrived it was a mess. The lid was unscrewed, the bottom of the box was filled with conditioner, and the bottle of conditioner itself was half empty. Yesterday, I took pictures and sent them to the customer service department along with a request for resolution. I haven't heard back.

I know it's only been 24 hours, but I am a little irritated, I would think they would have been a little more reponsive.

So, when should I call or should I wait it out and hope they do the right thing and contact me.
Democracy is not a spectator sport.

You know why pandas are endangered? Cause pandas ain't got no game.

Jesus loves you, but I'm his favorite.

Comments

• dark_wavesdark_waves Registered Users Posts: 611
    I get irritated if I don't hear back within 24 hours. If they are a wholesale company they should have someone just on customer service to handle these problems. I'm sure they wouldn't want their big business to wait too long for a response, and neither should their small business.
    FIA: 2b/cFii
    normal porosity
  • gekko422gekko422 Registered Users Posts: 4,869 Curl Connoisseur
    Still no response to either the phone call or the email. I have filed a dispute with paypal. Jerks.

• dark_wavesdark_waves Registered Users Posts: 611
    That's a bummer. I used to order from this little candle company, and the first time I had a problem (broken jar) they fixed it immediately. I was very impressed and continued to do a yearly order from them. I ordered two jars of the same scent (among other things), but one came with no scent. Unfortunately, I did not notice until I went to burn it months later...

Anyway, I emailed a couple of times and called with no response. They no longer get my business and I no longer refer people to them. I know it probably doesn't make a difference though...they obviously don't care.

At least you are able to dispute it with paypal, and can hopefully get your money back.
    FIA: 2b/cFii
    normal porosity
    It just bugs, you know? They screwed up and should make right. I shouldn't have to badger them for resolution.

• pedahehpedaheh Registered Users Posts: 4,812 Curl Neophyte
    They screwed up and should make right. I shouldn't have to badger them for resolution
    Absolutely!
    http://pedaheh.blogspot.com/ (a blog to help new wavies, go to the how do I get started page)
    2a (nc.com) 2bFi (Fia), very fine, thin, low/normal elasticity, porous, CG, doesn't get weighed down
    Cowash: Tresemme naturals
    Rinse out/leave in: Renpure Organics (red)
    Curl enhancer: FSG
    Gel: BRHG, Salon care aloe, Ecostyler Krystal (normal dews)
    PT: ION effective care, IAgirl's gelatin PT
    Low Poo: renpure (red), Ion swimmers
    They responded and are sending me a replacement condtioner. So now, I am about to have almost a gallon of shea conditioner. I guess I won't need to buy any anytime soon.

When I receive the replacement container, I will close out my dispute with paypal. But it's ridiculous that it had to go that far, that still annoys me.

• finaleofseemfinaleofseem Registered Users Posts: 900
    Good for you for standing up for yourself, though it is terrible that it had to go that far.
    2b/cMii, medium-high porosity

Likes protein and most oils, HATES mineral oil
    Summer Routine
    Poo: Tresemme Naturals Nourishing Moisture
    Cowash CJ Daily Fix
    Rinse out: Tresemme Naturals Nourishing Moisture
    Leave In: Tresemme Naturals Nourishing Moisture, SSRPT
    Stylers: Ecostyler Krystal, LALSG (in really high dews)
    PT: SS Repairing Protein Treatment

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file