Hello Everyone!!

star kittystar kitty Posts: 2Registered Users
I actually found this site while looking for hairstyles for my daughter. I so wish I would have found this site sooner. There is a wealth of information here.

Well, a little about me. I'm am 32yr old female, mixed hispanic and white and have fine, thin 3b hair. My mom had stick straight fine hair and while growing up didnt know what to do with my hair. She usually just braided it. As I got older and had to do my own hair I started using lotions, creams, oils and grease. My hair always felt nasty but I didnt know what else to do with it and my mother really couldnt help me much becuase she didnt know any better then me. It wasn't until I was in my 20's that I got tired of the greasiness and I started looking for and trying different products. I found that a gel(any medium hold)/spray(Aussie Sprunch) combo usually work best for me. It leaves me with touchable, non-greasy, well defined, great smelling curls. So for the most part Im good. Now I have a daughter(9yrs old) of my own who is mixed hispanic, white and black who has thin 3c/4a hair. I almost feel like Im in the same position as my mom. I dont know what to do with it at times. But Im trying to learn for myself and so I can help her. This is the biggest reason why Im so happy I found this site becuase now I feel like I will have or be able to obtain the information I need to help us both out.

Comments

• GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 10,840Administrators, Moderators Administrator
    Welcome! We're so glad to have you here with us!

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file