new cut

kaiser12kaiser12 Registered Users Posts: 2
I have thin curly/wavy/straight on top hair. It is flat on top and then curls and waves toward bottom. But depending on product, i can get some wave pattern on top. Its sounds confusing, I know, its frustrating to deal with. I have a round, wide face. In two weeks I am going to a Quidad stylist, and hope he can do something with it and educate me. I have printed out some photos of what i would like. The one I really like and desperately want is attached. I have looked through hundreds of photos and am looking for something alittle edgy. If anyone has any hairstyle suggestions, I am all ears. I'm so tired of my limp hair and am willing to make a drastic change, at this point willing to take the plunge.

Comments

• Heather0kayHeather0kay SeattleRegistered Users Posts: 667 Curl Neophyte
    I like the photo you found; I may use it! Since I am short everyone always want to give me a cutesy pixie hairdo! I can never find any good photos of real fine, curly hair.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Type: 3a, fine, thin, low porosity Water/Climate: soft/ marine Washes: water w/washcloth, shikakai, clay Condition: Style:Seamollient, CurlsPFCCP, Miracurl, Gel-les'c, CK; rudeechick's super soaker method; blot, air dry 30 min; diffuse
  • Heather0kayHeather0kay SeattleRegistered Users Posts: 667 Curl Neophyte
    I found this. Of course, I want more curls and less frizz. The only problem is when I try to style my straighter bangs straight they curl up like crazy!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Type: 3a, fine, thin, low porosity Water/Climate: soft/ marine Washes: water w/washcloth, shikakai, clay Condition: Style:Seamollient, CurlsPFCCP, Miracurl, Gel-les'c, CK; rudeechick's super soaker method; blot, air dry 30 min; diffuse
  • kaiser12kaiser12 Registered Users Posts: 2
    I found this style , I really like too. Hopefully the stylist can tell me which one will look best on me, cause I have no idea.
  • hennaredhennared Registered Users Posts: 14 Curl Neophyte
    I *loved* the first picture you posted! If I had to have short hair (I hate short hair on me) I would go for that first cut. But of course it depends on your facial structure which one would look better.. the first one would be great if you know you like bangs (I do). Also it looks very low upkeep (which I like). Just my two cents!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file