Need Photos!

LilaGirlLilaGirl Posts: 1,177Registered Users
So I'm researching what I want to do with my hair. I have a pic up here somewhere... It's past my shoulders...dark

But I need some photos of a good 3b cut for a long face with a few chunky (or maybe not, not sure yet) caramel highlights.

Been searching all night, but please help!

Okay, I'll post a pic again - please send links or pics for inspiration! Thanks!!!
3b/fine/normal porosity/normal elasticity

LOVES behentrimonium methosulfate
(don't ask me to pronounce that!)

Want to grow it long again!
And simply want to figure out this hair of mine!

Comments

• NaturalistaNaturalista Posts: 5,491Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    LilaGirl wrote: »
    So I'm researching what I want to do with my hair. I have a pic up here somewhere... It's past my shoulders...dark

But I need some photos of a good 3b cut for a long face with a few chunky (or maybe not, not sure yet) caramel highlights.

Been searching all night, but please help!

Okay, I'll post a pic again - please send links or pics for inspiration! Thanks!!!

Hey lady!!!

So I went to Luciana whose a freelance Deva stylist and she was AMAZING and gave me an amazing cut!! I told her about you(and what you were looking for) and she said that she would love to hear from you and that YOU COULD BRING THE BABY!! She would be happy to look at your hair and let you know what needs doing. For a cut I paid $75 dollars and she threw in a DT which was great. :headbang:

Anyway PM me if you're interested and I'll shoot you her info. :)
    Type: 3c with some 4a highlighted
    Low porosity thick/coarse texture. nml elasticity
    Routine: No rules, just happy hair

Cleanse: CJDF, Prell, LUSH Curly Wurly, Bobeam
    LI/RO:BBB, CJ, SheaM, HEHIS, Garnier, KBN Shealoe, CD Chocolat, Oyin HH
    Styling: CJ, CR, UFD, Zuresh, Ecostyler,MJ
    PT/DT: BBB, CJ, Lather, MJSSB

HUGE PJJJJJJJJ!!!!:love4:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]]
    Facebook|Twitter
  • SystemSystem Posts: 39,060 Administrator
    curlsalot wrote: »
    Your hair is going to look amazing with a fresh new cut. Color is also so exciting this time of year.

I just had my first curly cut last Saturday (paid $75) and I explained to my (new) stylist what I wanted and then he suggested what he thought would be best - I couldn't of been happier when I walked out of there. I got a great single process color job and going back in a few weeks for caramel Balayage highlights (painted on by hand in a sweeping motion).

http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/showthread.php?t=98050

I didn't bring any photo's as I knew what I wanted but on the very top of the forum bar is a PHOTO section - maybe you can find something there.

I never knew a new curly cut would feel so amazing - wish I did it a long time ago and you will also.

ooh!! You're getting pintura done. :) Let us know how it works out!! :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]]
    Facebook|Twitter
    curlsalot wrote: »
    Your hair is going to look amazing with a fresh new cut. Color is also so exciting this time of year.

I just had my first curly cut last Saturday (paid $75) and I explained to my (new) stylist what I wanted and then he suggested what he thought would be best - I couldn't of been happier when I walked out of there. I got a great single process color job and going back in a few weeks for caramel Balayage highlights (painted on by hand in a sweeping motion).

http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/showthread.php?t=98050

I didn't bring any photo's as I knew what I wanted but on the very top of the forum bar is a PHOTO section - maybe you can find something there.

I never knew a new curly cut would feel so amazing - wish I did it a long time ago and you will also.

ooh!! You're getting pintura done. :) Let us know how it works out!! :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]]
    Facebook|Twitter
  • SystemSystem Posts: 39,060 Administrator
  • NalliaNallia Posts: 2,979Registered Users
    My face isn't long, but my hair is past my shoulders as well and is naturally very dark, and I have caramel highlights throughout my hair. :)

Here are some pictures. They aren't the best since I took them myself (I hate the expression on my face lol). The highlights are hard to see in the front shot, but you can see them in the picture of the back. In the last picture, a lot of my curl was stretched by [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Kinky-Curly-Curling-Custard-p-778.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=kinkycurly-curling-custard]KCCC[/buylink]. Sometimes I part it on the side, sometimes in the middle. It depends on the mood I'm in. :D
    "...just because you're paranoid doesn't mean that there isn't an invisible demon about to eat your face." ~Harry Dresden

a33304d72319c25b3ad2d4d075ab3bc0.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file