Finally..

dc05dc05 Posts: 275Registered Users
I think I have found my staple products. 8)

Here they are :) Not that anybody really cares :cheese:

Alberto V05 Conditioner and Shampoo
Organic Unrefined Coconut Oil
Honey!/Condtioner - Moisture :sign7:
Fantasia IC Sparklites Gel (ecostyler on edges)
Yogurt/Conditioner - Protein

I think thats all! Im so happy that my products are fairly simple and about half of them are natural and cheap!

Anyone else wanna share their staples!?
:blob8:24 Months Post Relaxer :blob8:

*Length : BSB (Below Shoulder Blade)/ Brastrap Length
*Long term goal: TB length (stretched of course)
*Short tern goal: Mid-back length (stretched -- by June 2011) / Shoulder length (FULL) curly:glasses2:

Comments

• SystemSystem Posts: 39,059 Administrator
  • JustSimplyTishJustSimplyTish Posts: 94Registered Users
    Mine changes every week I think

Right now These are the products I really like

Poos: Poo Bar from Whole Foods, forgot the name sorry

Condish: TJ's Nourish Spa, Suave Tropical Coconut, HE Totally Twisted

Leave In: KBB Hair Milk, [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Kinky-Curly-Knot-Today-p-207.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=kinkycurly-knot-today-leaveindetangler]KCKT[/buylink]

Styling: HairVeda Whipped Gelly, AfroVeda Curl Define, UFD Curly Custard, Qhemet Soft Gel

Moisturizers: Qhemet BRBC, HV 24/7, HV CoCasta Oil, KBB Milk

Pre-Poo/DC: HV Vatika Frosting
    BC: Jan 1, 2010
    Hair Type: Curly (who knows), Color Treated
    Shampoo:None
    Conditioner: TJ Nourish Spa, Suave Tropical Coconut
    DC: HV Vatika Frosting, TJ Nourish Spa, Joico K-Pak
    Leave In: KCNT, KBB Milk, KBB Nectar
    Moisturizer: KBB Milk, QBRC
    Sealant: HV Cocasta Oil
    Stylers: AV Whipped Gelly, HV Whipped Gelly, UFD Butter
  • *Marah**Marah* Posts: 8,032Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I care! I think it's great you have found your staples and that they are not expensive.

My staples are basic and dirt cheap. Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition, Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine, Castor Oil, Olive Oil, Water.

I cut back on protein because I don't need as much..but once a month I do a homemade protein treatment.

At least that is what my staples are for this Winter. During the summer I know it will change.. I will probably go back to my homemade jheri curl spray (veggie glycerin and water) ROFLMAO!
    tumblr_m9jonzYZmu1re7hjjo1_250.jpg
  • dc05dc05 Posts: 275Registered Users
    curlsalot wrote: »
    dc05 wrote: »
    Anyone else wanna share their staples!?

Not me. Ever time I think I have it down - I read about another must have product that I want to adopt into my rotation.

I just don't have any control on keeping as is.

Dag I'm sorry lol :( Hope you find SOMETHING that is consistent.

*Short tern goal: Mid-back length (stretched -- by June 2011) / Shoulder length (FULL) curly:glasses2:
    Mine changes every week I think

Right now These are the products I really like

Poos: Poo Bar from Whole Foods, forgot the name sorry

Condish: TJ's Nourish Spa, Suave Tropical Coconut, HE Totally Twisted

Leave In: KBB Hair Milk, [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Kinky-Curly-Knot-Today-p-207.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=kinkycurly-knot-today-leaveindetangler]KCKT[/buylink]

Styling: HairVeda Whipped Gelly, AfroVeda Curl Define, UFD Curly Custard, Qhemet Soft Gel

Moisturizers: Qhemet BRBC, HV 24/7, HV CoCasta Oil, KBB Milk

Pre-Poo/DC: HV Vatika Frosting

Thats great! Yay! :mrgreen:

I care! I think it's great you have found your staples and that they are not expensive.

My staples are basic and dirt cheap. Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition, Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine, Castor Oil, Olive Oil, Water.

I cut back on protein because I don't need as much..but once a month I do a homemade protein treatment.

At least that is what my staples are for this Winter. During the summer I know it will change.. I will probably go back to my homemade jheri curl spray (veggie glycerin and water) ROFLMAO!

LOL @ jheri curl spray

I dunno, I think everything can stay as is for the summer months. I'm not sure what I would do different.

maybe co wash more often? Right now I am doing co washes every 3-4 days or so. It makes my products last longer also, I think i might stick with that reggie for a while.

• EllyEllyOxenFreeEllyEllyOxenFree Posts: 6,446Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I just updated my HG list - http://wp.me/pA5f1-6l - but it seems to always be changing! I always find something that I like more than what I previously had...
    BC'ed: 26 Dec 09
    YouTube
    Grand Duchess Fierce Freckles, Mistress of the Mighty Snap and Doyenne of the Potent Products Pavane in the Order of the Curly Crusaders
  • jrad20jrad20 Posts: 60Registered Users
    YAY for you!:blob5:I need to take a page from your book and commit to simplifying. Been trying to get rid of bad habits (I hate that I can be such a slave to consumerism) so I've been doing other things to keep my mind (and wallet) occupied lately. But I find that my hair leans towards products with a higher concentration of certain natural ingredients as well as rich (and thankfully cheap) conditioners such as Trader Joe's. I guess I can say that I've narrowed it down to types of products rather than brands and names. I don't know if that's an improvement but its where I'm at.
    Discounted natural and hair products at www.iherb.com
    iherb $5 off discount code: LIF812
    jrad20 wrote: »
    YAY for you!:blob5:I need to take a page from your book and commit to simplifying. Been trying to get rid of bad habits (I hate that I can be such a slave to consumerism) so I've been doing other things to keep my mind (and wallet) occupied lately. But I find that my hair leans towards products with a higher concentration of certain natural ingredients as well as rich (and thankfully cheap) conditioners such as Trader Joe's. I guess I can say that I've narrowed it down to types of products rather than brands and names. I don't know if that's an improvement but its where I'm at.

I think the reason I am so consistent with my products is that I am too scared to try anything new!

Also I do not want to become dependent on certain products i.e Kinky Curly..God forbid something happens and I can't find it anywhere or it takes too long to get to my house!! :laughing5: I need something that I know will always be there.:laughing6:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file