Hello!

shellshell Posts: 21Registered Users
This is my first post, though I have been visiting the site for years now. I'm a long time member of the Long Hair Community, and until recently had very long hair. I recognize a lot of faces (and hair :wink:) from TLHC.

My hair has always been wavy, but lately, due to a lot of hair loss and then regrowth, it's gotten more curly/frizzy, so I've opted for CG full time, rather than part time. I'm still learning, but having decent success. My biggest problem as a 2c, verging on 3a, is curl retention (I like shrinkage!). I'm also a big fan of natural and homemade products, and have co-published articles on TLHC on the use of herbs in hair care.

I'm glad I've officially joined this wonderful community, thanks for being here.

Shell

ETA: The join date and post count in the box to the left are incorrect. I'm not even sure I had internet in 2003. Hmmm.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
B]Shampoo[/B]: Jessicurl Gentle Lather Shampoo or Elucence
Rinse Out: Jessicurl Aloeba Conditioner
Leave In Conditioner: JC Aloeba or Oyin Honey Hemp and Hair Dew
Stylers: LOC Method JC Softening Hair Oil (mostly avocado) and Darcy's Curl Smoother
Technique: pinning front
2b fine (some "real curls" on rainy days, or when the stars align :geek:), fine texture, normal to low porosity
Always trying to find ways to keep my curls!:toothy4:

Comments

• GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 10,840Administrators, Moderators Administrator
    Welcome! We're glad to have you.

I'll see if we can figure out what's going on with your start date, etc. Weird. :)

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file