We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes

Learn more!

What's for dinner?

1161162163164165167»

Comments

• jeepcurlygurljeepcurlygurl Posts: 19,373Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Beef stew and cornbread.
    --I'm located in Western PA.
    --I found NC in late 2004, CG since February 2005, joined the forums in May 2005, started going grey in late 2005.
    --My hair is 3B with some 3A, currently at mid back length when dry,  texture-medium/fine, porosity-normal except for the ends which are porous, elasticity-normal.
    --My long time favorite products are Suave & VO5 conditioners, LA Looks Sport Gel, oils, honey, vinegar.
    --My CG and grey hair progress -- http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/going-gray/179328-jeepys-grey-hair-progress.html

• CurlyCanadianCurlyCanadian Posts: 10,815Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Creamed veggie soup and jalapeño cornbread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    Audrey Hepburn
  • PerriPPerriP Posts: 6,613Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Black bean burger (with pickles, veganaise, ketchup, mustard and romaine) with roasted potatoes

~ sent with love and good intentions ~
    Modified CG since Dec 2011
  • Princesa7Princesa7 Posts: 52Registered Users
    Homemade egg rolls & veggie fried rice!
    3b but with a mix of 3a/3c
    Fine/med texture
    Normal/low porosity

**Hair product junkie!!**

Current favorites..

*Shampoo & Conditioner-SM Coconut & Hibiscus Curl and Shine

*Leave In-Mixed Chicks & SM Jamaican Black Castor Oil

*Stylers-SM Curl Enhancing Smoothie & Souffle,Cantu Come Back Curl,SM Coconut and hibiscus styling milk
    I made mac and cheese (daiya) and added baked tofu.
    Yummy.
    A big salad with romaine, spinach, walnuts, green grapes, hot pepper flakes, oregano, balsamic vinegar and olive oil. And chicken breast strips cooked in maple mustard and hot sauce.
    --I found NC in late 2004, CG since February 2005, joined the forums in May 2005, started going grey in late 2005.
    --My hair is 3B with some 3A, currently at mid back length when dry,  texture-medium/fine, porosity-normal except for the ends which are porous, elasticity-normal.
    --My long time favorite products are Suave & VO5 conditioners, LA Looks Sport Gel, oils, honey, vinegar.
    --My CG and grey hair progress -- http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/going-gray/179328-jeepys-grey-hair-progress.html

• MunchyMunchy Posts: 5,206Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Made some BBQ chicken zucchini boats last night. Didn't eat dinner, so I brought some in for lunch today.
  • sloka25sloka25 Posts: 78Registered Users
    Rotis and paneer masala..Indian (India) flat bread made of whole wheat with a mildly spiced tomato curry with pieces of fresh cheese in it, served with sliced cucumber on the side
  • CurlyCanadianCurlyCanadian Posts: 10,815Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    sloka25 wrote: »
    Rotis and paneer masala..Indian (India) flat bread made of whole wheat with a mildly spiced tomato curry with pieces of fresh cheese in it, served with sliced cucumber on the side

Favourite dinner!!!! I had plans for paneer masala last night, I was too tired to stop at the store on the way home though so it was wine & a bowl of Cheerios. Maybe tonight!
    I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    Audrey Hepburn
    Leftovers for dinner with the boyfriend tonight. Sauerkraut and pork, roasted sweet potatoes, haluski, quinoa with butter and onions, peanut butter cookies.

I wish I had taken a photo because it looked pretty.

Baked polenta topped with spinach, sun dried tomatoes, olives and a white bean pesto sauce.

So good. Rich, possibly a little too rich but yummy

~ sent with love and good intentions ~
    A nice thick steak with lots of tasty fat, fried rice made with a gorgeous purple rice (called Jasberry), animal crackers for dessert.

• sloka25sloka25 Posts: 78Registered Users
    Lentil curry and french bread (odd I know lol)
  • spiderlashes5000spiderlashes5000 Posts: 17,495Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Going out to dinner w/ a friend. This...

CBC-mw96.png

• JosephineJosephine Posts: 14,176Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I had a #1 from McDonalds last night. Obviously I had been drinking. Boy did it hit the spot lol.
    Chon is bringing gyros for supper so I can stay home and bake about 7 dozen Italian wedding cookies. Some are for my dad for his birthday, some are for the guy who helps me work on all my computers when I can't figure something out (I have 7 computers between work and home and I often can't figure things out), and some are for Chon to take on a fishing trip.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file