CurlTalk

What's for dinner?

SystemSystem Posts: 39,059 Administrator
Pork tenderloin rolls w/ cheese and baby spinach (for the meateaters)
steamed asparagus

I am skipping dinner and going straight for dessert. :headbang:

crushed graham crackers layers w/ sliced banana, plain yogurt, and chocolate syrup

Comments

• The New BlackThe New Black Posts: 16,738Registered Users
    Mmmm...

I just had rotini in spaghetti sauce with cheddar cheese. Yum.
    montage-3.gif No MAS.

I am the new Black.

"Hope the Mail are saving space tomorrow for Samantha Brick's reaction piece on the reactions to her piece about the reactions to her piece." ~ Tweet reposted by Rou.
  • JayneeJaynee Posts: 2,039Registered Users
    I think we'll have cheese ravioli with pesto sauce and some veggies. Puppy class is at 7:15, so it has to be something quick tonight :)

• texascurlytexascurly Posts: 1,967Registered Users
    I had Taco Soup cooked in the crock pot. It was pretty good and I had plenty left to freeze!
  • WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Posts: 24,963Banned Users
    Popeye's shrimp:headbang:
    0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq
    Let’s just stay together and tell the world to kiss our ass. ~P

• deezee02deezee02 Posts: 1,509Registered Users
    salad
    beer battered fish
    Hush puppies
    58eCm4.png
    SCxkm4.png

Come swag with me!
  • CurlyHairedFarmerCurlyHairedFarmer Posts: 3,073Registered Users
    Steak sub with mushrooms, onions, cheese, and green peppers. MMmmMmmm

For dessert, coffee ice cream with chocolate chips in it.
    Currently Loving:
    Shampoo: Giovanni 50:50

Conditioners - CJ Strengthening, CJ Beauticurls Argan and Olive Oil, CJ Rehab, CJ Curl Fix

Leave-in: CJ Smoothing

Deep Conditioner: CJ Hibiscus and Banana Deep Fix

Stylers - Tigi Curls Rock Amplifier, AG:Recoil, KCCC, Mop-C Curling Cream, Paul Mitchell Sculpting foam
  • divegirldivegirl Posts: 1,286Registered Users
    Shrimp quesadilla and margaritas. (The mariachi band was playing at the Mexican restaurant tonight!)
  • jeepcurlygurljeepcurlygurl Posts: 19,251Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    turkey and gravy (from thanksgiving) over homemade biscuits. celery carrots cucumbers with bleu cheese dressing. coke zero. sugar free chocolate pudding for dessert.
    --I'm located in Western PA.
    --I found NC in late 2004, CG since February 2005, started going grey in late 2005.
    --My hair is 3B with some 3A, texture-medium/fine, porosity-normal except for the ends which are porous, elasticity-normal.
    --My long time favorite products are Suave & VO5 conditioners, LA Looks Sport Gel, oils, honey, vinegar.
    --My CG and grey hair progress -- http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/going-gray/179328-jeepys-grey-hair-progress.html
  • mayimmayim Posts: 2,301Registered Users
    inertia.

(i just got home from the gym and i'm starving but i can't think of a damn thing i can muster the energy to make).

m
    coarse, thick 3a
    modified cg

weight.png

• nynaeve77nynaeve77 Posts: 7,135Registered Users
    We had spaghetti w/ meat sauce and a nice salad, then oranges for dessert.
    "Maybe Lucy's right. Of all the Charlie Browns in the world, you're the Charlie Browniest."--Linus, A Charlie Brown Christmas

My fotki: /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2Fnynaeve77%2F" class="Popup
    Password: orphanannie
  • FieryCurlsFieryCurls Posts: 2,904Registered Users
    Mexican from a local Mexican rest. They have $2 maragaritas on Wed. and Sat. night. We also go on Wed. and sometimes go on Saturday.
    2qhtm5.png

WNckm6.png
  • Curls AgainCurls Again Posts: 314Registered Users
    Leftover chinese tofu dish - pastries from local place - herbal tea.
    formerly COH (Curls On Holiday)
  • MunchyMunchy Posts: 5,206Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Homemade chicken pot pie.
  • spring1onuspring1onu Posts: 16,528Registered Users
    Tortilla and black bean pie (I might make some Spanish rice to add into the filling)

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpinkparsleycatering.blogspot.com%2F2010%2F02%2Ftortilla-and-black-bean-pie.html" class="Popup

Restaurant style salsa (just made this so it can hang out and get happy in the fridge, it's yummy)

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fthepioneerwoman.com%2Fcooking%2F2010%2F01%2Frestaurant-style-salsa%2F" class="Popup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

spring-smiley.gif?1292867680

Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! . :D
    The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
    I do have a secret yen for pink in unexpected places. ~ninja dog
    I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.
  • misspammisspam Posts: 5,318Registered Users
    I was going to slow-roast a pork shoulder, but it takes 8 to 10 hours in the oven and since I was kinda lazy this morning - well, you get the picture......:-(

No one is going to starve. We can always have bacon & eggs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Posts: 24,963Banned Users
    Sausage & pepperoni pizza...mmmmmm
    0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq
    Let’s just stay together and tell the world to kiss our ass. ~P

• CynaminbearCynaminbear Posts: 4,476Registered Users
    Lasagna for the men/boys; don't know what my daughter and I will have. She'll probably make herself a fluffernutter sandwich.
    There's no such thing as global warming. Chuck Norris was cold so he turned up the sun.
  • xcptnlxcptnl Posts: 15,678Registered Users
    Tonight I made beef stroganoff. The recipe was in the most recent Cooks Illustrated magazine. It was relatively quick (you used sirloin steak tips). It was yummy.
    Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~
  • SarcasmIsBeautySarcasmIsBeauty Posts: 5,640Registered Users
    chicken bacon ranch sandwich from subway
    Turtles: omg please don't put that in your moo moo

Nej: too late... moo moo has been infiltrated.
  • irociroc Posts: 7,890Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Last night I made burritos. They must have been good b/c my 30lb 5 year old at 2 of them!

Tonight we went out and I had a Cobb salad. My fave.

Tomorrow I have a 'date' with a boy friend for mexican food and margaritas. Yes, please.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MunchyMunchy Posts: 5,206Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Homemade BBQ chicken pizza.
  • curlysue21curlysue21 Posts: 5,219Registered Users
    I made my first Italian wedding soup last night. Everyone loved it! :love2:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]2b/c, medium/high porosity, medium/coarse texture
    Current HG: Kinky Curly errythang, GVPCB, LALSG

"I will never be the woman with perfect hair, who can wear white and not spill on it."

• KrazyblondegurlKrazyblondegurl Posts: 1,008Registered Users
    I've had a terrible cold and no appetite. But last night I made chicken and potatoes for SO (sliced up potatoes, seasoned, baked in foil).

Tonight I'm going to make Santa Fe Chicken. Hoping I'm hungry!
  • spring1onuspring1onu Posts: 16,528Registered Users
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

spring-smiley.gif?1292867680

Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! . :D
    The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
    I do have a secret yen for pink in unexpected places. ~ninja dog
    I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.
  • The New BlackThe New Black Posts: 16,738Registered Users
    Red Velvet Cake yogurt. Not bad.
    montage-3.gif No MAS.

I am the new Black.

"Hope the Mail are saving space tomorrow for Samantha Brick's reaction piece on the reactions to her piece about the reactions to her piece." ~ Tweet reposted by Rou.
  • mayimmayim Posts: 2,301Registered Users
    homemade chicken sooooooop!

(made with lotsa veggies and a little brown basmati rice).

eyum.

m
    coarse, thick 3a
    modified cg

weight.png

• misspammisspam Posts: 5,318Registered Users
    I finally made the pork shoulder today and it was absolutely fabulous. I began cooking it at 8 this morning and we had it for dinner tonight. We'll be enjoying the rest of it all weekend long. Yum!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jeepcurlygurljeepcurlygurl Posts: 19,251Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    8 grain penne with pesto ans veggies, and squid sauteed in a bit of olive oil with garlic and onions.
    --I'm located in Western PA.
    --I found NC in late 2004, CG since February 2005, started going grey in late 2005.
    --My hair is 3B with some 3A, texture-medium/fine, porosity-normal except for the ends which are porous, elasticity-normal.
    --My long time favorite products are Suave & VO5 conditioners, LA Looks Sport Gel, oils, honey, vinegar.
    --My CG and grey hair progress -- http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/going-gray/179328-jeepys-grey-hair-progress.html
  • mad scientistmad scientist Posts: 3,530Registered Users
    Fish and chips! Its our Friday take-out tradition.
  • Curls AgainCurls Again Posts: 314Registered Users
    Amy's mattar paneer tofu meal. Herbal tea with soy milk and a big fat vanilla marshmallow.
    formerly COH (Curls On Holiday)