**Pagan Books **

semperfemmesemperfemme Registered Users Posts: 64
I'm cleaning out my closet and getting rid of some of the pagan books I don't use anymore.

The Grimoire of Lady Sheba- In good condition with the ribbon bookmarker still in place. Excellent for students interested in traditional Gardnerian Wicca. -- $7

The Ultimate Book of Shadows For the New Generation Solitary Witch (Silver Ravenwolf) -- A nice correspondence book for the beginner Wiccan. In excellent condition with no markings, highlighting, or folded pages. --$10

Grimoire for the Green Witch (AAnn Moura)-- A book for the hedgewitch. Filled with rituals and correspondences for the beginner. Another book in excellent condition with no markings or highlighting.--$7

Buyer covers the $3 shipping cost for individual books. If all three books are purchased by the same person than a deal will be arranged. PM me for more info. Keep an eye on this post as I will be adding more books to this list as time goes on.
4A spiral, coily mass of ginger fluff and candy bobble mushroom
2nd Quite;First Quit ended after 5 months; 3 days nicotine free
Thanks for the support!
100% natural, 75% Vegetarian
http://public.fotki.com/semperfemme/
password: nappy

Comments

• swiftfan4everswiftfan4ever Registered Users Posts: 24
    the ultimate book of shawdowws you said was 4 beginers i just started wicca... intresting

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file