ugh it never ends

bowwow94bowwow94 Posts: 36Registered Users
im soo beyond frustrated with my hair. It seems that it dosent want to choose a type. I was spraying leave in condish to my braids (wearing a weave) and in between my tracks i have an inch of growth sticking out that resembles my nape edges. The baby hairs at the back of my head are really fine and 3b to 3c. This new growth through out my ENTIRE HEAD is like 3b 3c while all my hair thats braided and left out in the front is kinky 4a/3c. I think the hair that I shedded and regrew is a completely different texture then my hair thats just growing regularly (if that makes sense?)....So basically even if i shaved my head i would still have this problem?

thoughts anyone cuz i know i am dumbfounded

btw im almost 9 months post
last relaxer- May 16th 09
BC - april 2010
3b/3c/4a/4b with random natural straight strands
staples: WATER :) elucence mbc, shea butter,coconut oil, glycerin, evoo, honey, castor oil

Comments

• bowwow94bowwow94 Posts: 36Registered Users
    help?
    last relaxer- May 16th 09
    BC - april 2010
    3b/3c/4a/4b with random natural straight strands
    staples: WATER :) elucence mbc, shea butter,coconut oil, glycerin, evoo, honey, castor oil
  • murrrcatmurrrcat Posts: 9,596Registered Users
    Post relaxer?

Hmm, I'm no expert but all hair is differently, so you might just have different textures on different parts of your scalp. Maybe you're hair is just frizzy in some parts and kind of forms in other parts, is it damaged?

What hair products do you use?
    tumblr_mji9u1Fwza1rh1wv4o1_500.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file