CurlTalk

The Last and Among the First

GreatcurlsGreatcurls Posts: 1,782Registered Users
The following is a sad, but interesting article:

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailymail.co.uk%2Fsciencete...ges-grave.html" class="Popup

Naturally, I noticed her hair. Would it be 4A, 4B, or a combination of the two?
Mod CG-Naturally Highly Porous and Dry
This list is not exhaustive...:happy3:
CoWash: various
DT: various

Leave-in
: CR L/I Collection, various
Stylers:MC Leave-in, Gorilla Snot
Spritz/Sealant:Nu-Gro spray w/moisturizer
*experimenting and loving it!

Comments

• Booker Ts MamaBooker Ts Mama Posts: 670Registered Users
    Wow!! Her hair looks just like mine. It's amazing; I would consider it a 4b. But, from what I've read on typing on this site, 4b looks like zig zags instead of coils and doesn't have a definite curl pattern. But, her hair looks like little coils. Hair typing can be very confusing...
  • CerendipityCerendipity Posts: 5,091Registered Users
    Thanks for posting that link. It was very interesting and yet somewhat sad to read.
  • NinjaretteNinjarette Posts: 3,982Registered Users
    Thanks for posting that link. It was very interesting and yet somewhat sad to read.

+1

How sad to have had no one to talk to. We take a lot for granted.
    Platinum Product Junkies
    The Facebook
    | The Twitter

The Product Lines:
    Curl Junkie, b.a.s.k, Siamese Twists, Bobeam, Uncle Funky's Daughter, Amazing Botanicals, Zuresh, Dabur Vatika, Karen's Body Beautiful, Curls Unleased, Broo, Qhemet Biologics, Signature Texture, Darcy's Botanicals, Shea Moisture
  • Hakim NuraldinHakim Nuraldin Posts: 1,467Registered Users
    Wow, so sad. And sadder still the stupid, ignorant comments that were made about her and the tribe. I guess if it's not English and it's not White then, who cares? SMH It makes me kinda mad too.
  • hypnotichypnotic Posts: 613Registered Users
    Wow, so sad. And sadder still the stupid, ignorant comments that were made about her and the tribe. I guess if it's not English and it's not White then, who cares? SMH It makes me kinda mad too.
    this is why i dont bother reading comments on most news sites

people are really a---holes
    Shampoo: Giovanni 50:50, Nexxus Aloe Rid
    Detangling Conditioner: Oyin Honey Hemp, EO Sweet Orange
    Cowash Conditioner:
    Suave Naturals Sea Breeze, V05 Tea Therapy, Oyin Honey Hemp
    Deep Conditioner: CJ Hibiscus & Banana Deep Fix, Spa Siam Coconut Hair Mask, Yes to Carrots Mud Mask
    Leave-in Conditioner: Afroveda NU Milk Hair Conditioner, CJ Hibiscus & Banana Honey Butta Leave-in, Knot Today
    Stylers: SheaMoisture, JC Nourish and Shine, Burdock Root Butter Cream, Afroveda CocoLatte Moisture Mask