Lip help....

HedyHedy Registered Users Posts: 173
So, in the past year I've mastered eyemakeup and face makeup, but I've had an issue plaguing me since I started wearing lipstick at 14. When I apply lipstick/gloss, it runs down to the skin right below my lower lip. How can I stop this from happening?
So..um...I kinda fell off the CG wagon. I got sick of long curly hair about 6 months ago. I currently have a short a-line, which I flat iron, although I also wear it wavy sometimes. I still use sulfate-free poos (I'm madly in love with the Bodyshop's rainforest moisture) and silicone free conditioners.
Want to get money back on your Drugstore.com, Walgreen and Sally Beauty purchases? Check out Sunshine Rewards!

Comments

• irociroc Registered Users Posts: 7,890 Curl Neophyte
    You could buy an anti-feathering cream. Makeup counters like Estee Lauder will have it. It comes in a little tube, and it keeps the lipstick from bleeding.

Other options are to use a concealer, or foundation around your mouth, up to, and including, the edges of your lips. You could practice with a combination of concealer, foundation, and powder.

You could also take a small lip brush and dip it in powder, and dust it along the edge of your lip line to set the lipstick there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rouquinnerouquinne Registered Users Posts: 13,737 Curl Connoisseur
    or try a reverse lip-liner - i know Cargo makes one, and i think DuW*op does too!
    My blog:

http://labellatestarossa.blogspot.ca/

Little Mother of all the Roaches, President-for-Life of the MAC Harlots!
  • The New BlackThe New Black Registered Users Posts: 16,754 Curl Connoisseur
    rouquinne wrote: »
    or try a reverse lip-liner - i know Cargo makes one, and i think DuW*op does too!
    So does L'oreal.

I have this problem too. Do you ever put a dab of concealer on and around your lips then lightly powder before applying your liner and gloss?
    montage-3.gif No MAS.

I am the new Black.

"Hope the Mail are saving space tomorrow for Samantha Brick's reaction piece on the reactions to her piece about the reactions to her piece." ~ Tweet reposted by Rou.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file