Your favorite cheap heat-protectant?

Curlz a HotMessCurlz a HotMess Posts: 268Registered Users
Hey! So I need a heat-protectant--one that won't cost me 20 bucks a piece. Thank you:).
Shampoo and Conditioner: Suave Professionals Humectant

Styling & Finishing: Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Anti-Frizz serum, Garnier Fructis Moisturizing Leave in conditioner

Sorry, but I LOVE to straighten my hair!

2B, a few 2C & 3A strands in there

Comments

• HedyHedy Posts: 173Registered Users
    Beyond the zone turn up the heat from Sally's.
    So..um...I kinda fell off the CG wagon. I got sick of long curly hair about 6 months ago. I currently have a short a-line, which I flat iron, although I also wear it wavy sometimes. I still use sulfate-free poos (I'm madly in love with the Bodyshop's rainforest moisture) and silicone free conditioners.
    Want to get money back on your Drugstore.com, Walgreen and Sally Beauty purchases? Check out Sunshine Rewards!
  • applesandafrosapplesandafros Posts: 328Registered Users
    I use Silk Elements Megasilk Olive Heat Protection Spray from Sally's. I put it on after I blow dry my hair and my hair comes out super straight with like 1 or 2 passes. And the results last like 3 weeks.
    Happy straightening. :happy11:
    Almost MBL Coils
    spongy, low porosity, dense awesomeness

Shampoo: Curly Kinks Cleansing Cream
    Rinse Out/Detangler Conditioner: Aussie Moist, V05 Strawberries and Cream, Suave Naturals Coconut
    Leave in Conditioner: Trader Joe's Nourish Spa and Giovanni Direct Leave in
    Styler: Eco Styler Krystal and Blue, Herbal Essence Totally Twisted Gel and Flax seed gel
    Sealer: Grape seed oil
    Deep Conditioner: Curl Junkie Repair Me
    Protein Treatment: Karishma and Jamilla Henna

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file