Flat Belly Diet

murrrcatmurrrcat Posts: 9,596Registered Users
anyone read this book? I saw it at walmart and just flipped around in it,and it looked really interesting, but I didn't want to waste 13 dollars on it, if its a waste of my time, although its 18 on amazon.
tumblr_mji9u1Fwza1rh1wv4o1_500.jpg

Comments

• EilonwyEilonwy Posts: 12,391Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    It's utter BS. Apparently the book claims that it will make you lose 32 pounds in 15 days, which would only be possible if you had some severe illness. And the book also claims to target belly fat, even though "spot reduction" is only possible through liposuction. Aside from the ridiculous claims, it just tells you to be moderate in your food intake and in the kinds of foods you eat (ie, don't cut out sweets completely).

In short, don't give these scammers and their publisher more money.
  • murrrcatmurrrcat Posts: 9,596Registered Users
    Eilonwy wrote: »
    It's utter BS. Apparently the book claims that it will make you lose 32 pounds in 15 days, which would only be possible if you had some severe illness. And the book also claims to target belly fat, even though "spot reduction" is only possible through liposuction. Aside from the ridiculous claims, it just tells you to be moderate in your food intake and in the kinds of foods you eat (ie, don't cut out sweets completely).

In short, don't give these scammers and their publisher more money.

Yea, I did that before with a book, I read a diet book in one day and then returned it...but I think that might be a form of stealing, so I don't want to do it again.
    tumblr_mji9u1Fwza1rh1wv4o1_500.jpg
  • SystemSystem Posts: 39,059 Administrator
    Go to the library and check out nutrition and fitness books for free.
  • CurlyHairedFarmerCurlyHairedFarmer Posts: 3,079Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    The book doesn't say anything different than any other fitness guru would tell you. Abs start in the kitchen. Cut out the junk food, eat clean and lean, and do your cardio.
    Currently Loving:
    Shampoo: Giovanni 50:50

Conditioners - CJ Strengthening, CJ Beauticurls Argan and Olive Oil, CJ Rehab, CJ Curl Fix

Leave-in: CJ Smoothing

Deep Conditioner: CJ Hibiscus and Banana Deep Fix

Stylers - Tigi Curls Rock Amplifier, AG:Recoil, KCCC, Mop-C Curling Cream, Paul Mitchell Sculpting foam

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file