I don't usually do this....

MichelleBFTMichelleBFT Registered Users Posts: 4,812
But this is one of the funniest things I've ever seen on YouTube... if you know an engineer, you have to watch this. I literally have tears of laughter streaming down my face. If you don't now an engineer, I'm not sure if it'd be funny, but if you have an engineer in your life, please, I beg of you, watch, and enjoy.
"And politically correct is the worst term, not just because it’s dismissive, but because it narrows down the whole social justice spectrum to this idea that it’s about being polite instead of about dismantling the oppressive social structure of power.
Fun Fact: When you actively avoid being “PC,” you’re not being forward-thinking or unique. You’re buying into systems of oppression that have existed since before you were even born, and you’re keeping those systems in place."
Stolen.

Comments

• divegirldivegirl Registered Users Posts: 1,286 Curl Neophyte
    Ha! "Corporal cuddling" :laughing6:
  • whatsercurlwhatsercurl Registered Users Posts: 4,049
    I don't see what's wrong with working out the aspect ratio of your kitty???

LMAO
    Current Products: CJ Products: CF, DF, CT, SG, AFG, CIAB AND CK is back!
    Current Experiment: S&C by D

Curl Fix and Daily Fix are my HGs :love4:

Sulphate and cone free since July 2007

wavy/curly fine texture/medium porosity/medium-low density

http://public.fotki.com/whatsercurl/

PW: wavycurly

Seek not to change the world. Rather seek to change your mind about the world.
  • badgercurlsbadgercurls Registered Users Posts: 3,077
    As someone who lives with an engineer and two cats, I love this video!
  • SarahMarieSarahMarie Registered Users Posts: 901
    I about died laughing. My husband has been doing the "corporal cuddling" for a while now. Around here, we refer to it as the "punishment hug."
  • VTmomVTmom Registered Users Posts: 2,487 Curl Connoisseur
    LOL...this is my life...I am: the wife of an engineer; the mother of 2 engineers; the MIL of an engineer. :laughing9:
    The smallest deed is greater than the grandest intention.

I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul. (Invictus - William Ernest Henley)

Just think I used to worry 'bout things like that,
    Used to worry 'bout rich and skinny, 'til I wound up poor and fat,
    Nowadays I kind of worry where my mind's been at,
    Just think I used to worry 'bout things like that. (Delbert McClinton - I Used to Worry from Never Been Rocked Enough)
  • LAwomanLAwoman Registered Users Posts: 2,949 Curl Neophyte
    LOVE it!
  • roseannadanaroseannadana Registered Users Posts: 5,633 Curl Connoisseur
    I love it! Thanks so much for sharing!!:toothy3:

I was born to be a pessimist. My blood type is B Negative.
  • LotsawavesLotsawaves Registered Users Posts: 9,777 Curl Virtuoso
    I'm not an engineer. I don't know any and I'm not a cat person, but this video cracked me up. I loved it, especially the cat yodeling. Thanks for sharing.
    From Michael Berg:

Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."
  • automaticflowersautomaticflowers Registered Users Posts: 3,465
    That is awesome! The Engineer's Guide to Cat Yodeling, too. Those guys are hilarious.
  • NetGNetG Registered Users Posts: 8,116
    I took the link at the start of the video to "Surprised Kitty (Engineer Version)" as something intended for engineers so I followed the link... and it was hilarious!

I've seen the originally linked video before - and still find it funny. I have a feeling that, while I'm laughing WITH these guys... most of you are laughing AT these guys. There is a reason we're called enginerds...
    The pews never miss a sermon but that doesn't get them one step closer to Heaven.
    -Speckla

But at least the pews never attend yoga!
  • jeepcurlygurljeepcurlygurl Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Posts: 20,731 Curl Virtuoso
    Those are hilarious. I'm sending it to my favorite enginerd (thanks NetG) boyfriend.
    --I'm located in Western PA.   --I found NC in late 2004, CG since February 2005, joined the forums in May 2005, started going grey in late 2005.   --My hair is 3B with some 3A, currently at mid back length when dry,  texture-medium/fine, porosity-top is low, middle is medium, ends are porous, elasticity-normal.   --My long time favorite products are Suave & VO5 conditioners, LA Looks Sport Gel, coconut oil, honey, vinegar.   
    --My CG and grey hair progress -  
    http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/going-gray/179328-jeepys-grey-hair-progress.html   
    --My article at NaturallyCurly about going grey - 
    https://www.naturallycurly.com/curlreading/color/how-i-went-completely-gray-and-loved-it
  • battahbattah Registered Users Posts: 273 Curl Neophyte
    Haha! Love it! I just emailed it to my engineer husband - I'm sure he and the guys at work will enjoy it.
    Trying to figure out porosity - medium to low, I think? Medium texture, rapidly greying, and free of dye/relaxers since 2010. 

Claim to fame - Inventor of plopping when it was called "the towel trick"!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file