frustration.... (rant)

I am just so tired of my hair.
Sometimes I just want to shave my head. :angry7:

In the summer I was using GVP conditioning balm and AOHR and my hair was the best it has ever been...

Then I went back to college and where I go to school there is no Sally's, so I switched to Giovanni. Okay..
but then I lost my job and decided to switch to a cheaper brand.

But nothing has seemed to work. :'(

So I switched back to silicone conditioners because they were cheaper and came in larger bottles....

And now I look like a chia pet........

UGH!

I am just so jealous because my friends use Suave and have such nice, shiny, unfrizzy hair. And I spend all this money and even at its best my hair is a giant afro.....

Ugh, sorry this was so long. I am just frustrated.
Hair Type: 3b /3a?.... medium texture, normal porosity:afro:

Conditioner:
Aussie Moist

Shampoo: Organix Shampoo

Other products: Paul Mitchell Sculpting Foam Mousse, LA looks Sport gel, & whatever is cheapest for a frizz serum.

:blob:

Comments

• pedahehpedaheh Registered Users Posts: 4,812 Curl Neophyte
    That is frustrating that your hair refuses to behave for you. When it is good, I'd imagine blow your strait haired friend's hair out of the water (unless you are friends with models :smile:). You will make more money some day or live nearer to a Sally's, but they will never have your fabulous hair. I always admire your avi when you post.
    Do you have a wallgreens? I've heard good things about their biolage knock off (is CG). I realize that even trying cheap products adds up quickly.
    I wish I could give you more concrete advice, but I can give you sympathy.
    Hang in there.
    http://pedaheh.blogspot.com/ (a blog to help new wavies, go to the how do I get started page)
    2a (nc.com) 2bFi (Fia), very fine, thin, low/normal elasticity, porous, CG, doesn't get weighed down
    Cowash: Tresemme naturals
    Rinse out/leave in: Renpure Organics (red)
    Curl enhancer: FSG
    Gel: BRHG, Salon care aloe, Ecostyler Krystal (normal dews)
    PT: ION effective care, IAgirl's gelatin PT
    Low Poo: renpure (red), Ion swimmers
  • happycurls24happycurls24 Registered Users Posts: 263
    you are so sweet. thank you for listening to my rant.

I think i am just going to go online for the gvp stuff, b/c we dont have a walgreens around here.
    (im in the middle of nowhere lol).

thank you ;)
    Hair Type: 3b /3a?.... medium texture, normal porosity:afro:

Conditioner:
    Aussie Moist

Shampoo: Organix Shampoo

Other products: Paul Mitchell Sculpting Foam Mousse, LA looks Sport gel, & whatever is cheapest for a frizz serum.

:blob:
  • CurlyinCarolinaCurlyinCarolina Registered Users Posts: 44
    I've been having a very frustrating time with my hair for a little while.(I just started CG and my hair is adjusting I think) I know how frustrating it is!:crybaby:
    Here's to hoping you and I will have happy hair days ahead!
    New to CG so still have a lot to figure out!
    3b,fine, medium to high porosity
    Products: VO5 for CO wash and rinse out. Instead of leave in CO, I use tresemme curl creme to moisterise and prevent frizz. Tresemme curl care gel, and pantene curl locking hair spray.
  • lindykatlindykat Registered Users Posts: 90
    I'm sure you already know this but you can purchase from Sally's online. If you come up with some extra pennies for shipping it might be worth it since you know it works!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file