Does this product contain sillicones?

MVP_MVP_ Registered Users Posts: 213
Ingredients- Aqua, Persia gratissima (unrefined avocado) oil, Honey (certified organic), Prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, *Behetrimonium methosulfate (and) *Cetearyl alcohol, Olea europaea (olive) oil, *+Cetyl alcohol, *Behentrimonium chloride, *Panthenol, Vanilla plantifolia (vanilla) extract (optional), Equisetum arvense (horsetail) extract, Urtica dioica (organic nettle) extract, Althaea officinalis (organic marshmallow root) extract, Lavandula augustifolia (organic lavender) extract, *Guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl glycol.

Please tell me if this conditioner contains stuff I should avoid, as I am on a Low-poo regime.

http://store.britishcurlies.co.uk/products.php?product=Avocado-Detangling-Conditioner

Thank you!

Comments

• CurlyinCarolinaCurlyinCarolina Registered Users Posts: 44
    Silicones end in cone,conol, or xane and I don't see any of those so I think you're good
    New to CG so still have a lot to figure out!
    3b,fine, medium to high porosity
    Products: VO5 for CO wash and rinse out. Instead of leave in CO, I use tresemme curl creme to moisterise and prevent frizz. Tresemme curl care gel, and pantene curl locking hair spray.
  • curlyhairmichukcurlyhairmichuk Registered Users Posts: 860
    MVP_ wrote: »
    Ingredients- Aqua, Persia gratissima (unrefined avocado) oil, Honey (certified organic), Prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, *Behetrimonium methosulfate (and) *Cetearyl alcohol, Olea europaea (olive) oil, *+Cetyl alcohol, *Behentrimonium chloride, *Panthenol, Vanilla plantifolia (vanilla) extract (optional), Equisetum arvense (horsetail) extract, Urtica dioica (organic nettle) extract, Althaea officinalis (organic marshmallow root) extract, Lavandula augustifolia (organic lavender) extract, *Guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl glycol.
    Please tell me if this conditioner contains stuff I should avoid, as I am on a Low-poo regime.

http://store.britishcurlies.co.uk/products.php?product=Avocado-Detangling-Conditioner

Thank you!

No it doesn't - and I've used this, its pretty goodicon7.gif
    UK curly

fine to medium strands, porous, medium density
    CG May 2009 - low poo occasionally
    Co-wash: Tresemme Naturals
    Styling -Naked Curl Defining Cream, BRHG, Mop Top, FSG
    Product for a good hair day: FSG or Mop Top
    Hair loves protein!
    http://public.fotki.com/curlyhairmichuk/
    new pics added Jan 2012

Enjoying the freedom of going curly!:wave:
    Duchess of Alba, Keeper of the Tartan Curls in The Order of the Curly Crusaders
  • MVP_MVP_ Registered Users Posts: 213
    Silicones end in cone,conol, or xane and I don't see any of those so I think you're good

Yes but I need to be 101% sure because I have tried Mixed Chicks line for 2 weeks but my hair really dislikes the sulfates and I am clean now but I dont want to use a sulfate shampoo now for at least a month!

Yes but I need to be 101% sure because I have tried Mixed Chicks line for 2 weeks but my hair really dislikes the sulfates and I am clean now but I dont want to use a sulfate shampoo now for at least a month!

def no silicones in it
    UK curly

Hair loves protein!
    new pics added Jan 2012

def no silicones in it

Thank you both! :)

So you liked it? Did you use a wide comb or your fingers?

def no silicones in it

I prefer to use my fingers.
    UK curly

Hair loves protein!
    new pics added Jan 2012

def no silicones in it

I prefer to use my fingers.

Why if I may ask? I got the a feeling a comb messes my curl patron.. is it the same for you?

Do you ever use a comb (to detangle)?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file