Italian TV host grabs Beckham's genitals

AG.AG. Registered Users Posts: 1,519 Curl Neophyte
Italian TV host grabs Beckham's genitals

Interesting. A reverse situation would have been considered sexual abuse... :roll:

Northern Colombia.

Comments

• EilonwyEilonwy Registered Users Posts: 12,391 Curl Connoisseur
    Um, I think it's still sexual abuse.
  • medussamedussa Registered Users Posts: 12,993
    How did he react? I'm looking for the video. That's just crazy.
  • BoomygrrlBoomygrrl Registered Users Posts: 4,940 Curl Neophyte
    They're both sexual abuse. I hope the eye roll isn't because you think touching women inappropriately isn't sexual abuse. It is...but so is this.
    But if you're rolling your eyes because people aren't taking this one as seriously. Then, I'm there with you.
    I think our society is screwed up.
    Touching a man inappropriately shouldn't be seen as cute and funny. Ha ha! It's just some inferior woman touching it, so what's the big deal, right? I do think that it's still sexism against women but the man is the one suffering. The idea behind it is that women are somehow inferior or lower status, so it's okay. You wouldn't be offended if your dog rubbed up against you. You might even laugh. Same with women.
    That's the logic of sexism. (Same as why heterosexual men who are often against homosexuality still get off on two women having sex...after all, it's oh so cute when those inferior women do it, right?)

Poor guy though. I think to advance the cause that unwanted touching is wrong (which will benefit females most, since we are the victims usually) we need to stand behind this man and say it's not okay to touch him too.
    That's right, I said it! I wear scrunchies!!

I am a sulfate washing, cone slabbing, curly lovin' s.o.b. The CG police haven't caught me yet.
    :blob8:

3a/3b
  • CocoaCoilyCocoaCoily Registered Users Posts: 2,648 Curl Neophyte
    She's lucky someone didn't take a shot at her.

But, it's kind of funny that afterward, she called after him, "e' piccolo Beckham!"

Video The incident happens right around 2:25.
  • AG.AG. Registered Users Posts: 1,519 Curl Neophyte
    Boomygrrl wrote: »
    I hope the eye roll isn't because you think touching women inappropriately isn't sexual abuse.

Of course not. That's not what I meant.

Northern Colombia.
    AG. wrote: »
    I hope the eye roll isn't because you think touching women inappropriately isn't sexual abuse.

Of course not. That's not what I meant.

I figured as such. That's why I went on to the other things I said. I wanted to make sure you weren't being misread by others.

I am a sulfate washing, cone slabbing, curly lovin' s.o.b. The CG police haven't caught me yet.

3a/3b
  • kat180kat180 Registered Users Posts: 6,280 Curl Novice
    "As guards pulled her away, Elena, wearing yellow gloves, delivered her damning verdict. She yelled: "I touched it, it's small. David you have conned us. What did you use? Cotton wool? It's a trick."

What a strange disturbed woman....
  • kat180kat180 Registered Users Posts: 6,280 Curl Novice
    Touching a man inappropriately shouldn't be seen as cute and funny. Ha ha! It's just some inferior woman touching it, so what's the big deal, right? I do think that it's still sexism against women but the man is the one suffering. The idea behind it is that women are somehow inferior or lower status, so it's okay. You wouldn't be offended if your dog rubbed up against you. You might even laugh. Same with women.

ITA but if I say something like that people look at me and tell me to lighten up.

Poor David, he looked so shocked and upset as he was led away.
  • FreeCurlsFreeCurls Registered Users Posts: 4,408
    The expression on his face after she grabs him is priceless and even in the car when she's at the window.
    [FONT=&quot]Sterling Cooper Draper Pryce & FreeCurls[/FONT]

kat180 wrote: »

ITA but if I say something like that people look at me and tell me to lighten up.

Poor David, he looked so shocked and upset as he was led away.

I noticed that too. People do not have patience when we bring up patterns of sexism in society. Most people erroneously think that sexism is pretty much dead and we are just whining. Or that it's harmless sexism and we shouldn't complain. Harmless sexism? Yeah, right.

3a/3b
  • medussamedussa Registered Users Posts: 12,993
    "As guards pulled her away, Elena, wearing yellow gloves, delivered her damning verdict. She yelled: "I touched it, it's small. David you have conned us. What did you use? Cotton wool? It's a trick."

What a strange disturbed woman....

That was so weird and disturbing.
  • SarcasmIsBeautySarcasmIsBeauty Registered Users Posts: 5,640
    What. The. Hell!

Who does that? Something is wrong with that woman, I want to know what possessed her to do such a thing. It's beyond disrespectful.
    Turtles: omg please don't put that in your moo moo

Nej: too late... moo moo has been infiltrated.
  • burgundy_locksburgundy_locks Registered Users Posts: 2,420 Curl Neophyte
    There was absolutely nothing on TV this weekend so I was watching TMZ when they showed the video. He was giving some comments and the lady just kinda made her way over there nonchalantly as if she was trying to hear what he was saying... AND BAM!!! LOL you see her a whole arm go in between whomever was in front of her and she cuffed his whole... manhood!! It's just the way the she did... so calm and cool like if she wasn't doing anything wrong! And David gave her that "Nu uh, not cool!" face and backed away. Apparently she's a TV person for a show where they do something with yellow gloves (I'm not sure if they go around just grabbing manhooods...). Apparently, the show wanted to know if his modeling ads were accurate in his... manhood area portrayal... Guess not...
    para los gustos se hicieron los colores

i has no hair type? (medium, f-iii), normal porosity, LOW elasticity.
    CG journey began 2/8/09 - 4-08-09.. and then mod cg 4/14/09 -... 03/02/10- Barely CG but I like CG products :)
    wash with Low Poo or Poo
    condition with GVP Conditioning Balm or CJ BC Daily, Loreal Color Vive for Color Treated Hair Thats Normal
    Leave ins- Garnier S&S; Marrakesh oil
    style with - Ohm SHP; KCCC- BRHG or Boots- KCCC- BRHG; CIAB; CCCC
    Protein- GVP Joico K-Pak
    Play with ACV
  • mrspoppersmrspoppers Registered Users Posts: 7,223 Curl Novice
    It's not cool IMO but is it still sexual harassment if the recipient doesn't think it is? His spokesman said it was no big deal.
  • EilonwyEilonwy Registered Users Posts: 12,391 Curl Connoisseur
    mrspoppers wrote: »
    It's not cool IMO but is it still sexual harassment if the recipient doesn't think it is? His spokesman said it was no big deal.
    I think so. Non-consensual touching is definitely sexual harassment. What he says through his publicist is an entirely separate matter.
  • burgundy_locksburgundy_locks Registered Users Posts: 2,420 Curl Neophyte
    mrspoppers wrote: »

It's probably 'no big deal' because it was a woman who did it. I think that's what AG might have been referring to. If a man did that to DB it would be a tremendous deal with someone lying in a hospital bed, I'm sure.
    para los gustos se hicieron los colores

i has no hair type? (medium, f-iii), normal porosity, LOW elasticity.
    CG journey began 2/8/09 - 4-08-09.. and then mod cg 4/14/09 -... 03/02/10- Barely CG but I like CG products :)
    wash with Low Poo or Poo
    condition with GVP Conditioning Balm or CJ BC Daily, Loreal Color Vive for Color Treated Hair Thats Normal
    Leave ins- Garnier S&S; Marrakesh oil
    style with - Ohm SHP; KCCC- BRHG or Boots- KCCC- BRHG; CIAB; CCCC
    Protein- GVP Joico K-Pak
    Play with ACV
  • CynaminbearCynaminbear Registered Users Posts: 4,476 Curl Connoisseur
    I think they're saying it's no big deal because they don't want to make the situation more embarrassing. It's wrong to lay hands on someone else, no matter what, and especially the private areas. Didn't someone teach her that when she was a child? You know if a man were to nonchalantly grab her breast she'd cry fowl.
    There's no such thing as global warming. Chuck Norris was cold so he turned up the sun.
  • The New BlackThe New Black Registered Users Posts: 16,754 Curl Connoisseur
    wow...that's crazy and to film it too. I guess she's a known TV prankster in Italy?
    montage-3.gif No MAS.

I am the new Black.

"Hope the Mail are saving space tomorrow for Samantha Brick's reaction piece on the reactions to her piece about the reactions to her piece." ~ Tweet reposted by Rou.
  • afrosheenqueenafrosheenqueen Registered Users Posts: 5,400 Curl Connoisseur
    She yelled: "I touched it, it's small. David you have conned us. What did you use? Cotton wool? It's a trick."

:laughing9:
    4a/b Texlaxed hair w/ highlights. Medium texture & high porosity.

HG's: CJ Daily Fix, Bobeam Cheris Hibiscus shampoo bar, KC Spiral Spritz, Knot Today, CJ Rehab, KBB LL Hair Mask, Cassia, KCCC, oil blend of Avocado, Camellia, Jojoba, & Meadowfoam oils

SL APL BSL MBL

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file