We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

Satin sakks

eklecktikaeklecktika Posts: 230Registered Users
Do any of you guys use these?

I'm finding myself obsessing over my newfound curls(:love5:!) and being miffed that my underneath bits swirl and twirl and wind like mad, but my canopy is being stubborn.

I'm wondering if wrapping really does help that much for we more lackadaisical hair types?

Is it really worth 20 bucks that I could spend at EW?
"It's a wonder God suffers so many fools, what with lightening so cheap"~Mark Twain
Lady Eklecktika Fidens of Caduceus

Comments

• lindykatlindykat Posts: 90Registered Users
    I got one to keep curls nice while sleeping and didn't really care for it. It just squashed them. Woke up with flat straight hair. Only difference was it wasn't as frizzy. Eh, oh well. If you want it PM me and I'll mail it to you.
  • AlexjoujouAlexjoujou Posts: 2,364Registered Users
    We have one for my daughter. Not our favorite. It doesn't stay on very easily at all.

Check out ones from Sally's..the ones that have the band on not the elastic--about $3-4 and works great!
    FIA 2c/3aFi

Done experimenting! Loving Spiral Solutions products!

Blog: /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fthewavytales.blogspot.com%2F" class="Popup

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file