Recommendation for printer (all in one)

curlypearlcurlypearl Registered Users Posts: 12,231 Curl Connoisseur
I need a recommendations for a sturdy printer/copier/fax machine (all in one) to use with my mac. I have a HP Laserjet J6480 all-in-one which broke within the first month I had it. HP replaced it - this also broke within the first month. GRRRRRR.

I have never had such a piece of junk. I need an easy to use all in one. I don't need the most beautiful graphics or super fancy bells and whistles. I just need something reliable.

Any recommendations?

Thanks in advance.
2/c Coarse hair med. density.
Highly porous. Color over grey.
I love all the Curl Junkie products. Still experimenting with gels and curl creams. Still hoping for 2nd day hair....
Every day is a gift :flower:

Comments

• SarcasmIsBeautySarcasmIsBeauty Registered Users Posts: 5,640
    I don't really have any recommendations, however here is a link to Cnet, that lists the best all in one printers with reviews. HTH
    Turtles: omg please don't put that in your moo moo

Nej: too late... moo moo has been infiltrated.
  • CurliLocksCurliLocks Registered Users Posts: 10,573 Curl Connoisseur
    Hi CP! We recently got this one and love it so far!
    http://www.amazon.com/Canon-2711B054AA-Canon-imageCLASS-D480-Laser-All-in-One-Printer/dp/B001EWDY4M
    Really good price with mail-in rebate! We received our rebate quickly too. We got it at our local store (you don't have Fry's Electronics, do you?) but this is a comparable price.

We just noticed the rebate states it must be purchased by Jan 30!

Here's the Canon site for more info, it does work with Mac. :)
    http://www.usa.canon.com/consumer/controller?act=ModelInfoAct&fcategoryid=164&modelid=17451

HTH
    SF Bay Area, CA * "The Angel-Goddess-Guru of Haircoloring" :D
    3b/c/a mix. medium texture, low porosity
    My Motto: Strand Test! some hair pics
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] -- gone, but never forgotten.
  • curlypearlcurlypearl Registered Users Posts: 12,231 Curl Connoisseur
    I knew I could count on my curly friends! Great responses.
    2/c Coarse hair med. density.
    Highly porous. Color over grey.
    I love all the Curl Junkie products. Still experimenting with gels and curl creams. Still hoping for 2nd day hair....
    Every day is a gift :flower:
  • SpiderSpider Registered Users Posts: 3,381 Curl Neophyte
    I have a HP Officejet 7210- fax, printer,scanner, copier . Got it about 4 years ago but the last year or so when I started doing all the adminstration and marketing for our business I have been using it A LOT. color brochures, flyers, photo printing...
    Other than copies and printing, I use the fax now and then, but not the scanner only because there is some sort of technical disconnect that doesn't let it scan to my MAC.

Easy to use, not very big...No complaints other than the cost of ink LOL.
    Don't let your heart be broken. Let it love.
  • maracasbeachmaracasbeach Registered Users Posts: 310
    I love our Canon Imageclass copier/fax/scanner/printer which we use at home. Efficient, fast, quality prints, and relatively quiet. The toner cartridge is somewhat expensive but it lasts for at least 6-8 months so it is worth it.
  • misspammisspam Registered Users Posts: 5,318
    I just consulted hubby and he says, "Anything HP." :reindeer:

We have an HP7310xi All-in-One: printer, copier, scanner, fax. We've had it for years and have never had issues with it. Sorry to hear you had a couple of HP lemons. We use all the features. It is connected directly to our wireless router so all 4 computers in the house have access.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file