janelle beauty Diva Smoothe

lacylainelacylaine Registered Users Posts: 10
Hi,
I'm new to Curl Talk. This is my second day here. I have kinda damaged 3a/3b hair. I was wondering if anyone had tried the Janelle Beauty Diva Smooth product. It is not supposed to be a chemical straightner. I thought about trying it out but didn't know if it is too good to be true or not. Anyone use it yet?

Comments

• vkb247vkb247 Registered Users Posts: 266 Curl Neophyte
    lacylaine wrote: »
    Hi,
    I'm new to Curl Talk. This is my second day here. I have kinda damaged 3a/3b hair. I was wondering if anyone had tried the Janelle Beauty Diva Smooth product. It is not supposed to be a chemical straightner. I thought about trying it out but didn't know if it is too good to be true or not. Anyone use it yet?

Welcome!

I am member of other hair boards where many ladies are fans of the Diva Smooth product. It is a great moisturizing treatment but nothing more than that. If you are up for mixing up your own treatment than you can easily make a conditioner that is almost exactly like Diva Smooth. It is usually called a caramel treatment and you can find the ingredients on this site or google. HTH (Hope That Helps)!
    Ayurveda Addict:love5:
    I Henna, Cowashing, Poo bars, KCCC, Eco Styler, Oils & Oil Rinsing and Taliah Waajid Protective Mist Bodifier:blob3:
    Always Playing with Herbs or Making Products
    :occasion7:Texlaxed <-- Click 4 Pics

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file