CurlTalk

Ginnifer Goodwin...

wavy wonderwavy wonder Posts: 3,061Registered Users
I love her hair in "He's just not that into you".
/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fblogs.hairboutique.com%2Findex.php%2F2009%2F02%2F07%2Fhair-accessories-in-hes-just-not-that-into-you%2F" class="Popup

i love her everywhere. She is stunning , but natural. I'm in love with her;)

Comments

• ninja dogninja dog Posts: 23,780Registered Users
    I hate the way she spells her name (I'm a Jennifer, too).
  • solidgoldsolidgold Posts: 1,485Registered Users
    Wavy, her hair seems similar to yours, just shorter! I bet you could achieve a similar look by not scrunching but maybe raking your fingers through your hair to get a less curly/more wavy style?
    Knightess Firmus Aurum, Maid of the Mitten, Slayer of Dissertation Dragons in the Order of the Curly Crusaders
    2b/medium; CG 5/20/09
    Wash, co-wash, co: Queen Helene Royal Curl Shampoo / Conditioner, Kiehl's Amino Acid Shampoo / Conditioner, Redken Fresh Curls Shampoo, CJ Daily Fix, Tigi MM
    Stylers: Sally's Neutral Protein Filler as spray, Queen Helene Royal Curl Creme, LALSG
    Techniques: Plop and Diffuse
    Hair bio: http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/showpost.php?p=1368664&postcount=97
  • wavy wonderwavy wonder Posts: 3,061Registered Users
    solidgold wrote: »
    Wavy, her hair seems similar to yours, just shorter! I bet you could achieve a similar look by not scrunching but maybe raking your fingers through your hair to get a less curly/more wavy style?
    I think her hair is really bobbed (layered) in the back (underneath)?!?!?
    If I rake I will get barely anything, but I'll try it out tomorrow.
    I haven't tried this technique more than a couple of times, but I rake and then scrunch lightly--not like I would scrunch to get curls, but just a little scrunch to get a little curve going. I hope that makes sense! Post pics!
    Knightess Firmus Aurum, Maid of the Mitten, Slayer of Dissertation Dragons in the Order of the Curly Crusaders
    2b/medium; CG 5/20/09
    Wash, co-wash, co: Queen Helene Royal Curl Shampoo / Conditioner, Kiehl's Amino Acid Shampoo / Conditioner, Redken Fresh Curls Shampoo, CJ Daily Fix, Tigi MM
    Stylers: Sally's Neutral Protein Filler as spray, Queen Helene Royal Curl Creme, LALSG
    Hair bio: http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/showpost.php?p=1368664&postcount=97
    my husband is the biggest azz wad:angry5: i just asked him if he liked it and he was very adament with a "NO". He said the back of her hair looks like a rats nest and the wavy hair in He's not that into you was the most unflattering of all her hair styles. WHAT? who is this person i'm married to? then we just got into a big fight or yelling match about if he likes my hair and he says it's too long and for me to stop asking him questions about my hair. and then starting saying LALALALLA very loud so he couldn't hear me.
    I'm once again conflicted.
    Oh, sorry, wavy! Sometimes I don't realize that not everyone is as hair obsessed as I am... That's why we're lucky to have nc.com.

Maybe once the heat blows over, you can tell him you appreciate his input because his opinion means a lot to you?

We're here for hair consultations anytime.
    2b/medium; CG 5/20/09
    solidgold wrote: »
    Oh, sorry, wavy! Sometimes I don't realize that not everyone is as hair obsessed as I am... That's why we're lucky to have nc.com.

Maybe once the heat blows over, you can tell him you appreciate his input because his opinion means a lot to you?

We're here for hair consultations anytime.

He would laugh harder than i've ever seen if I said this to him:laughing6:. e says what ever he says (about anything) I say the opposite;)

I'm really, seriously thinking of getting it cut. I'm nervous as hell, but heck , it's just hair, it'll grow back. Hmmmmmm.....
  • curlysue21curlysue21 Posts: 5,219Registered Users
    I'm really, seriously thinking of getting it cut. I'm nervous as hell, but heck , it's just hair, it'll grow back. Hmmmmmm.....

Where have I heard this before? Hmmm... :laughing6:

You know what's funny? I think her cut looks alot like the one I just got but more even in the back. You go girl! I hope you like it!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]2b/c, medium/high porosity, medium/coarse texture
    Current HG: Kinky Curly errythang, GVPCB, LALSG

"I will never be the woman with perfect hair, who can wear white and not spill on it."

curlysue21 wrote: »

You know what's funny? I think her cut looks alot like the one I just got but more even in the back. You go girl! I hope you like it!
    are we making fun? lol.
  • curlysue21curlysue21 Posts: 5,219Registered Users
    curlysue21 wrote: »

are we making fun? lol.

TBH, I didn't even notice I repeated the hmmm.... part until you commented back. LOL!

I really hope you get a great cut though! :glasses8:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]2b/c, medium/high porosity, medium/coarse texture
    Current HG: Kinky Curly errythang, GVPCB, LALSG

"I will never be the woman with perfect hair, who can wear white and not spill on it."