CurlTalk

is DoC CG???

Sammy22Sammy22 Posts: 124Registered Users
I was looking at the girl with curl blog and did not see it on there.

Comments

• AlexjoujouAlexjoujou Posts: 2,364Registered Users
    It is--no ingredients in there that end in -cone -xane. Those are the biggies.

That blog isn't updated as far as I remember..and there are some products that have changed now and are not CG

You are better off double checking before you buy so you don't get a surprise...hair companies change ingredients all the time!
    FIA 2c/3aFi

Done experimenting! Loving Spiral Solutions products!

Blog: /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fthewavytales.blogspot.com%2F" class="Popup
  • wavy wonderwavy wonder Posts: 3,061Registered Users
    also sammy, I know a lot of people really like AOMM and i think people compare it to DOC. The reason i say this is MM is cheaper, i think;) and easier to get. They sell it at whole foods.
  • goobernutgoobernut Posts: 2,317Registered Users
    I don't think AOMM is anything like DoC :) lol. Different strokes for different folks! hehe.
    Grand Goobah Caedran, Aqueous Infusion of Demulcents, Order of the Curly Crusaders

Fia 2cFi, fine texture, med porosity CG 5-29-09 * My hair loves protein! Currently using : DermOrganics Shampoo and IHM, G2B Kinkier Mousse, Re:Coil VMM, Anything Spiral Solutions! MO Sealing. Coconut Oil Pre-Poo, once a month Hard Water shampoo. Avoiding Glycerin in finishing products.
    goobernut wrote: »
    I don't think AOMM is anything like DoC :) lol. Different strokes for different folks! hehe.
    I don't either, but I could have sworn I've seen other peeps compare the two. Maybe, i'm just losing it... this is entirely true:tongue3:
  • kathymackkathymack Posts: 9,999Registered Users
    also sammy, I know a lot of people really like AOMM and i think people compare it to DOC. The reason i say this is MM is cheaper, i think;) and easier to get. They sell it at whole foods.

At one point, I compared the two--but then changed my mind. They actually don't sell the MM at any of the WF or on the ground stores--it's much harder to get then the B-5 Design gel.

The DOC is also available in a generic form that's much cheaper then just about anything. Read this thread:
    http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/showthread.php?t=93910
    3a (Corkicelli), highlighted, fine, low porosity
    SE PA

HGs: Anything Sevi; Curly Kinks Satin Roots, Curlycue ReNew and Coil Jam; homemade FSG and okra gel; soap bars; UFD Curly Magic; Botanical Spirits Jellies, CJ Repair Me, Aloe Fix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    kathymack wrote: »

At one point, I compared the two--but then changed my mind. They actually don't sell the MM at any of the WF or on the ground stores--it's much harder to get then the B-5 Design gel.

The DOC is also available in a generic form that's much cheaper then just about anything. Read this thread:
    http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/showthread.php?t=93910
    I was able to special order MM at my WF.
    Off to check out thread.