Buying a sedu:folica vs ulta

alove15alove15 Registered Users Posts: 27
Has anyone bought a sedu from ulta? If so did you receive a warranty or an extended return period. I want the sedu two year warranty they offer on folica but I found a better price on ulta with a coupon.

Comments

• misscurlygirlmisscurlygirl Registered Users Posts: 28
    i'd buy from folica. i love that website, and thats where i bought my sedu from. i was 100% satisfied. and i think that folica has that thing where if you see another website that has the exact same item selling for cheaper, than they will match the price, right? i mean, i love Ulta but they have a lot of Chis and only like two Sedus so i wouldn't buy it from them. Folica.com has all the different versions of the Sedu invented, i think, plus the matching Sedu spray heat protectant.
  • nes223nes223 Registered Users Posts: 347
    alove15 wrote: »
    Has anyone bought a sedu from ulta? If so did you receive a warranty or an extended return period. I want the sedu two year warranty they offer on folica but I found a better price on ulta with a coupon.

i just have to say that i am in the exact same boat u are in. haha im buying that straightener and trying to pick a site..i think i might go with folica bc of the warranty and i dont really have any experience with the other site
    -nes
    3a/3b

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file