Honey - how to:

What do you use honey for?
I've been contemplating using it, but I'm not sure how... Should I just squeeze a bit in with my conditioner? Can I use it in my DT? Even as a leave-in? Or styling? :S
As you can see, I am confused!
Any advice is greatly appreciated!
Thank you!!
Embracing my curls!
Type of Hair: 2b/3a
Conditioner: GF Triple Nutrition / HETS Conditioner
Mousse: HETT Mousse
Gel: GF Curl Enhancing Gel
Extra: Aloe, Aveno and Honey!! :D

Current hair length: Just past shoulder length!
Goal: To have beautiful BSL hair!:love4:

event.png

event.png

Comments

• taltaltaltal Posts: 614Registered Users
    Honey can be used in many ways.
    Here are a few :
    1) Add about 1-2 tbsp to the amount of conditioner you plan on using and use as usual.
    2) In a DT - mix avocado, sour cream and honey in a blender, apply to hair and leave on for about 40 minutes or more. Wash as usual
    3) You can also add some honey to your shampoo. Some shampoos have honey in them, however try adding to a small quantity of shampoo first to see if you like the results.

HTH
  • GottaLoveCurlyGottaLoveCurly Posts: 56Registered Users
    taltal wrote: »
    Here are a few :
    1) Add about 1-2 tbsp to the amount of conditioner you plan on using and use as usual.
    2) In a DT - mix avocado, sour cream and honey in a blender, apply to hair and leave on for about 40 minutes or more. Wash as usual
    3) You can also add some honey to your shampoo. Some shampoos have honey in them, however try adding to a small quantity of shampoo first to see if you like the results.

HTH
    Thanks so much!
    I'm gonna give them all a try! :)
    Embracing my curls!
    Type of Hair: 2b/3a
    Conditioner: GF Triple Nutrition / HETS Conditioner
    Mousse: HETT Mousse
    Gel: GF Curl Enhancing Gel
    Extra: Aloe, Aveno and Honey!! :D

Current hair length: Just past shoulder length!
    Goal: To have beautiful BSL hair!:love4:

event.png

event.png
  • AmericanWomanAmericanWoman Posts: 46Registered Users
    Over at LHCF we have the infamous Snowy's Moisture Treatment (or SMT) 4 part conditioner 1 part honey 1 part aloe.
    I usually leave in for at least 1/2 hour. to 1hr I add a bit of oil instead of aloe, since it's too hard for me to find .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • taltaltaltal Posts: 614Registered Users
    taltal wrote: »
    Here are a few :

HTH
    Thanks so much!
    I'm gonna give them all a try! :)

You're welcome :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file