Layout Issues on the Forums

LikeAustraliaLikeAustralia Posts: 2,812Registered Users
I am getting this strange issue with the curltalk forums. Looks like a new banner ad is pushing the forums off to the right side. Just thought you'd like to know. (Post content blocked out on purpose.)
NCIssue.jpg
Not Cindy or Sindy or Syndey or any other such abomination.
It's Sydney, like Australia.
Formerly known as SydneyCurl.

Comments

• OnduleeOndulee Posts: 1,303Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    yeah, I'm seeing this too and it's quite annoying because it cuts off things I want to read!

Help please...
    shoulder length bob; fine; 3A-3B; thin density; normal porosity; normal elasticity- my hair loves keratin, ACV, silk protein ,Curlkeeper and AG:Recoil ; needs moisturizing products and hates oils except mineral oil; CG- Jan/'09-mod CG Sept/'09;CG again Jan/'10/mod CG from Mar'10

• OnduleeOndulee Posts: 1,303Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    has there been any progress on fixing this? I'm finding the more pages in a thread, the more the page is cut off on the right hand side of the page. If a thread is 4 pages or more for instance, by the time you get to the fourth page, almost have the page has been cut off and it's pointless trying to read the posts....
    shoulder length bob; fine; 3A-3B; thin density; normal porosity; normal elasticity- my hair loves keratin, ACV, silk protein ,Curlkeeper and AG:Recoil ; needs moisturizing products and hates oils except mineral oil; CG- Jan/'09-mod CG Sept/'09;CG again Jan/'10/mod CG from Mar'10

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file