Sugestions AFTER I use a flat iron, do you set w/rollers to

damidami Posts: 24Registered Users
achieve a softer, less stick straight ends look. Do you set your hair after you flat iron it? I am new to the straightening thing and I am not sure I am doing it correctly my ends are sticking out and they don't look right. Thanks for your help!

Comments

• nepanthenepanthe Posts: 292Registered Users
    I flat ironed my hair and I set it on rollers overnite. I really like my hair today!!
  • NaturalRemedyNaturalRemedy Posts: 371Registered Users
    Exactly! Please tell. I did my sister's hair the other night and it looks like it was blowdried... It had lots of volume... but it was like kinda poofy, and not as straight as I would like it to look. Of course she needs to take better care of her hair... but yea I can never get the hair to look as straight with as much volume as I would like...
    Mostly 3c and lovin' my curls

This is not a fashion trend, it's not a statement, it's pride for who we are and what we look like. And that is where our true beauty shines.

http://public.fotki.com/cocoalily/
  • JuicyTubeJuicyTube Posts: 2,369Registered Users
    oops
    3b-3c CG
  • LadyLibra1982LadyLibra1982 Posts: 203Registered Users
    Exactly! Please tell. I did my sister's hair the other night and it looks like it was blowdried... It had lots of volume... but it was like kinda poofy, and not as straight as I would like it to look. Of course she needs to take better care of her hair... but yea I can never get the hair to look as straight with as much volume as I would like...

this is my problem too... my mostly 4a hair gets straight at first but immediately starts poofing again. but i take very good care of my curls - i just haven't found a good product to fight humidity yet... :?
    Lady Libra
    3c/4a???
    i stick with the description "OS thready thick"

my curly fro now is at collarbone when straightened.... basically the length i had when i started transitioning! hooray for growth!!! =)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file