CurlTalk

Pedicure colours

curlylauracurlylaura Posts: 8,352Registered Users
I can't decide what colour to do my toenails. I've only included the colours I already own as I don't want to buy more (I'm poor :( )

What colour should I choose?
Fat does not make you fat. It's actually pretty important.
Failed to load the poll.
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• CurlyCanadianCurlyCanadian Posts: 10,780Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    My toes are almost always a dark red/bergundy colour, so I voted for the dark red!

Right now I have "I'm not really a waitress" by OPI....pretty much my standard colour!

smallNLH08.jpg
    I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    Audrey Hepburn
  • curlylauracurlylaura Posts: 8,352Registered Users
    So that's what theat colour looks like. I always wondered but never got round to asking, I had the impression it was pink.
  • WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Posts: 24,963Banned Users
    The OPI red I have is Big Apple Red.
    A customer at the place I go had this gorgeous red on.
    I asked her what she was wearing b/c I really loved that red.
    They had just gotten lotsa colors in at the nail place that same day too. 8)
    0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq
    Let’s just stay together and tell the world to kiss our ass. ~P

• CurlyCanadianCurlyCanadian Posts: 10,780Registered Users Curl Connoisseur

Is it a true red? I had heard that not really a waitress was, but it's not even close, more a merlot than a red. I wear it very rarely, but would love to have a really true red for that once in awhile thing :wink:

And you know Wile, you truly are the Nail Guru :lol:
    I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    Audrey Hepburn
  • WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Posts: 24,963Banned Users

Is it a true red? I had heard that not really a waitress was, but it's not even close, more a merlot than a red. I wear it very rarely, but would love to have a really true red for that once in awhile thing :wink:

And you know Wile, you truly are the Nail Guru :lol:
    Funny you should ask about the true red thing b/c that's exactly what I asked the customer! lol
    Yes it is. See, the thing is the colors look tricky on the computer & in the bottle before coats & drying, ya know?
    Yes, once & awhile thang is good :twisted:

:oops: bow.gif
    Maybe it's finally time for a suffix change. :wink:
    I just can't seem to let this one go...lol

0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq
    Let’s just stay together and tell the world to kiss our ass. ~P

• KaiaKaia Posts: 8,815Registered Users
    I'm very partial to my Mary Kay hot pink nail color, so I voted dark pink. Dark red is nice too. I don't really like the lighter shades on toenails.
    *Poster formerly known as Bailey422*

Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid. ~ George Carlin
  • velvet pawsvelvet paws Posts: 1,250Registered Users
    Wicked by Essie is my favorite pedicure color.

I love OPI's Romeo & Joliet for pedicures too. It's kind of a deep, dark, metallic warm red. Mmmmm, I need a pedicure. I love dark or really bright colors on toes.
    3A / 2B / 2C wavicelli

.png

.png
  • rouquinnerouquinne Posts: 13,499Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    i've worn my OPI Canadian Maple Leaf on my toes ever since i first bought it!

since it wasn't a colour they added to the regular collection, i don't know what i'm going to do when this runs out....

:cry:

i REALLY wanted to get Teal the Cows Come Home from the summer brights collection, but i couldn't find it for sale anywhere here in town...

:cry:
    My blog:

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Flabellatestarossa.blogspot.ca%2F" class="Popup

Little Mother of all the Roaches, President-for-Life of the MAC Harlots!
  • SpinCycleSpinCycle Posts: 724Registered Users
    My toes are almost always a dark red/bergundy colour, so I voted for the dark red!

Right now I have "I'm not really a waitress" by OPI....pretty much my standard colour!

smallNLH08.jpg

I love this color! I usually stick to those shades when I get my nails done, which generally causes the pedicurist to remark that I should pick something besides red. "You always get red!"

But I love it lol
    A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government. ~Thomas Jefferson
  • goldygoldy Posts: 5,455Registered Users
    i painted my toe nails last night with autumn berry (revlon) i contemplated a bright cheerful pink or orange/pink but decided it was fall and my toes were going to show it!

and today we had a beautiful day.. we some wind.. and sun.. and no humidity! my toes were enjoying showing off their new color.. :)
    Poodlehead wrote:
    Ah, it all makes sense now. Goldy is the puppet master! :lol:
  • CurliLocksCurliLocks Posts: 10,572Registered Users Curl Dabbler
    I voted sparkly lilac. :) I have wet n wild's carribean frost on my toesies. :D 229405.jpg

Very close to the OPI teal, rou! :)
    SF Bay Area, CA * "The Angel-Goddess-Guru of Haircoloring" :D
    3b/c/a mix. medium texture, low porosity
    My Motto: Strand Test! some hair pics
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] -- gone, but never forgotten.
  • sew and sewsew and sew Posts: 3,443Registered Users
    Lone sparkly light pink vote :)
    “It was only a sunny smile and little it cost in the giving but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living.” - F. Scott Fitzgerald

3B ■ Medium/Course ■ High Porosity
  • curlylauracurlylaura Posts: 8,352Registered Users
    Well it seems dark red is winning! It's sort of a dark red wine colour. Very pretty.
  • PoodleheadPoodlehead Posts: 6,959Registered Users
    Just seems more fall-ish to me. :D
    Minneapolis, MN