Instyler

alexandra~alexandra~ Registered Users Posts: 150
You may have seen the infomercial for The Instyler Straightener on the television, and thought "Oh god that won't work." But I bought one about two weeks ago and used it this past weekend, and it straightend my hair perfectly.
Did anyone else try it? What are your comments on it?
alexandra <3

Comments

• PJsMomPJsMom Registered Users Posts: 173
    there are a few threads on here posting on the Instyler, alot of info, alot of ladies have used it with good/bad results
    3c/4a

BC - 25 July 2006
  • MajorCrazy1MajorCrazy1 Registered Users Posts: 1
    i bought my instyler last week, and it straightened my hair perfectly :). of course, it took a few spins and a few burns to get used to, but the video that came with it helped. it makes my hair rrrlly smooth, and it doesnt dry it out, but im still expirementing...so far i love it
  • curlzRmecurlzRme Registered Users Posts: 11
    I HATE THE INSTYLER! IT PULLED MY HAIR AND MADE IT ALL FALL OUT! I have to comb/ brush my hair first, or blow dry it straight. I PLAIN HURT MY SCALP!
  • chely77chely77 Registered Users Posts: 4
    I have had the instyler for like a year now and I thinka it straightens ok but it depends on hair type and thickness plus a major con is you cant use any styling products with this.
  • Sweet_dreams11Sweet_dreams11 Registered Users Posts: 103
    My mother bought it and insisted on using it on my hair when I came home for spring break. It did straighten my hair very well, but the roots were a bit too voluminous, and I just didn't like the process of using the InStyler at all. It did quite a number on my hair and I'm scrambling to fix it!
    Mostly 3C with a dash of 3b and 4A
    Low Poo: Elucence Moisture Benefits
    Conditioner: Elucence Moisture Balance
    Leave-in: Curl Junkie Hibiscus and Banana
    Moisturizer: Qhemet Biologics Burdock Root Butter Cream
    QB Amla and Olive Heavy Cream

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file