EASY BAKED SUGAR-FREE CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE

HalfWavyHalfCurlyHalfWavyHalfCurly Registered Users Posts: 907
For those of you on low-carb eating plans this is a Splenda sweetened cheesecake I came up with by modifying other recipes I'd seen:

1 8 oz. package cream cheese
3 Tbsp. cocoa powder
1 large egg
1/4 C. whipping or heavy cream
1/3 C. Splenda
1/4 tsp. stevia powder

Unwrap c. cheese and place on bowl and leave at room temperature about 20 mins. Add cocoa and mix well with wooden spoon (use electric beater if desired). Mix egg and cream in a blender and add or beat with fork AND STRAIN over cheese mixture; add sweeteners and mix well. Bake in a 6" round pyrex pan sprayed with non-stick cooking spray, then cover with aluminum foil or line a muffin tin with paper cups, using a ladle to pour cheesecake mixture in. Bake at a low setting in a toaster oven until toothpick inserted in center comes clean (about 15 mins. for round pan, 7-10 mins. for muffin tin). Let cool completely and refrigerate.

I usually pour it in the 6" round pyrex and start it on the microwave for 3 mins. on high, covered with a piece of wax paper. In the meantime I pre-heat my ToastMaster UltraVection oven and then finish it in there on the "turbo" setting for 3 mins. If on the muffin tin, I bake them on the T/M for the 3 mins. only.
2A/3A, medium length, layered, colored dark/medium ash blonde - "CGer" since April '02.

"Converting the 'curlskeptics' one curly head at a time..." HWHC ;-)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file