CurlTalk

Ok I know I said I wouldn't straighten, but.....

CurlyTiff31CurlyTiff31 Posts: 125Registered Users
I had to try it one more time just to see, and the verdict is in, I really do hate straight hair LOL, it's BORING......back to curly, plus i have that nasty burnt hair smell.....

Comments

• SYBSYB Posts: 305Registered Users
    It is definitely okay to switch up every once and a while! :)
    "Curls Tester"
    Products in my current regime: Nioxin Scalp Therapy Shampoo, ORS Replenishing Pak, Curls Whipped Cream, Curls Souffle, Curls Spiral Curls Cream, Curls Milkshake, Curls Quenched, BB(Bonner Brothers) Growth Lotion
  • SuburbanbushbabeSuburbanbushbabe Posts: 15,402Registered Users

This link contains a virus.
    My blog - /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fsuburbanbushbabe.wordpress.com%2F" class="Popup
    My FOTKI - /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fwhatsnew.fotki.com%2Fsuburbanbushbabe%2F" class="Popup
    comic-p.jpg

Playing with my hair is a hobby. Fluffy, fine natural 4a. Goal= Healthy, beautiful hair that retains its length.
    Hear that crash? It's me falling off the CG wagon.
  • CurlyTiff31CurlyTiff31 Posts: 125Registered Users
    i know it really sucks some moron posted it to my post :(
  • NaturalRemedyNaturalRemedy Posts: 371Registered Users
    cute, though soooooo different. I love your curly hair :) and I know how you feel about like not liking straight hair... recently I straightened my hair, but I was just iching to wash it out, and when I finally did it was a beautiful thing :D
    Mostly 3c and lovin' my curls

This is not a fashion trend, it's not a statement, it's pride for who we are and what we look like. And that is where our true beauty shines.

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2Fcocoalily%2F" class="Popup
    yes, I hate straight hair on me, the only way it is cute straight is up in those chinese sticks...and i don't have a pic of when i wore it like that...i hate it straight, glad to have my curlies back!!
  • curlee4lifecurlee4life Posts: 219Registered Users
    I was checking out your album - beautiful hair!

For your twists, what did you use?

Thanks!

event.png

Germany Curly

Last Relaxer(Texturizer): Aug. 2005
    BC: May 2006

• Dijah_xoxoDijah_xoxo Posts: 131Registered Users
    I love when you update your album, because i love your hair! What did you use to straughten your hiar? I want to try straight hair on myself... and yours turned out really cute!
    alexta wrote:
    I was checking out your album - beautiful hair!

For your twists, what did you use?

Thanks!
    That's a great question LOL, I don't remember, but i did start out twisting it while it was dry....i think Eco Gel..it's a cheap, alcohol free gel, and aloe vera ;) hope that helps:)
    Dijah_xoxo wrote:
    I love when you update your album, because i love your hair! What did you use to straughten your hiar? I want to try straight hair on myself... and yours turned out really cute!
    Thank you!!! I went to a beauty shop, she washed and conditioned and fried it LOL, literally, it smells like hair :(..... but it was cute for what it was worth, bu it's back curly!! yay she used a chi iron...