We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

I want even curlier hair!

SophieSpectorSophieSpector Posts: 1Registered Users
I have 2b hair, the picture of Sandra Oh ( who I simply adore and think is the most attractive member of grey's anatomy and the only one who dosn't look like a barbie doll ) is quite a good example of what my hair is like naturally.

i'm caucasian with brunette(black) strong and long hair

I would love to have hair like this ( not the same colour ) ..

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fimg190.imageshack.us%2Fimg190%2F2200%2Fjessiesgirl1.gif" class="Popup

I was wondering what perm & styling I would require

I would prefer to get a perm and then use masks than have to spend an hour everyday with a curling iron!!

Comments

• anonymous_29030anonymous_29030 Posts: 619Registered Users
    Not sure if this would work for you but recently bought Got2Be Kinky Curling Mousse which made my 3B/C hair even curlier. It really enhances curls.
  • kathymackkathymack Posts: 9,999Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    My hair used to be similar--in the winter (summer 3a curls.) Read and learn here--my curl looks like my signature picture every day.
    3a (Corkicelli), highlighted, fine, low porosity
    SE PA

HGs: Anything Sevi; Curly Kinks Satin Roots, Curlycue ReNew and Coil Jam; homemade FSG and okra gel; soap bars; UFD Curly Magic; Botanical Spirits Jellies, CJ Repair Me, Aloe Fix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zenallazenalla Posts: 159Registered Users
    Plopping make my hair curlier. The longest I plop, the curliest they are!
    3B-A, colored, med texture-density, High porosity

DT: AOHRS - CJHBDF - Mixed Chicks
    Loo-Poo 2/week: Eluence volume,YTT-YTC poo, Co-wash 2/week: Suave Tropical - V05 Strawberries (water wash the rest)
    Conditioner: Mop Top, Toe Shea, AOHRS, AOGBP
    Leave-in:KCKT , Darcy Peach Kernel, Aloeba,YTT/YTC co,Christine Grant LI
    Stylers: KCCC, CJ CCC, DMMC, Mixed Chiks, BB Jellie Creme, HESMU, Mop Top gel, HPO curling pudding

Fotki:/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2Fzenalla1%2F" class="Popup (updated in June 2010)
    PW: mixedcurly

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file