Protein Treatment-Egg Bomb

xcptnlxcptnl Posts: 15,678Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
Not sure if this has been posted prior or not but thought I would share it.

1 egg yolk-no whites
2 tblsp olive oil
1 tsp honey

Make sure the egg is room temp

Whisk together the olive oil and honey. In a separate bowl whisk the yolk and add the oil/honey mixture to the yolk. Put into dry hair and then wrap with saran wrap or shower cap. You can heat with blow dryer but leave on 30 minutes. Shampoo and condition after 30 minutes is up.

I have not tried it yet but it gets rave reviews on MUA.
Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~

Comments

• curledlovecurledlove Posts: 444Registered Users
    If you are using eggs DO NOT heat! From personal experience I can tell you the egg will get cooked in your hair. It doesn't smell or look good after that happens.
    3c/4a
    I made it! Tailbone length stretched, WL curly

Teri Laflesh's book "Curly Like Me" sits on my desk and everytime I get frustrated and an impulse tells me to shave my head, I look at it in hopes that one day my hair will graze the top of my butt.

event.png

event.png
  • RoxymiamiRoxymiami Posts: 8Registered Users
    Yesterday I actually made my own Deep Conditioner..

I used..

One EGG
    1/4 Cup Mayo
    3 TBL Spoon Olive Oil
    1 TBL Spoon JoJoBa Oil
    3 TBL Spoon Coconut Oil
    Shea Butter

I mixed it all together and separated my hair and applied for about an hour.. When i washed it my hair felt softer and stronger.. It was a good mix.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file