Hello...Am I the only one?

ArminiusArminius Posts: 1Registered Users
Hello curlmunity! I was browsing the forums and need tips for my hair. I was hesitant to join for one simple fact....I'm a guy, and haven't seen any other males here on the boards. I'm just really looking for tips to help maintain my hair and maybe keep the frizziness away. Also maybe find some new ways/tips to style my hair. Lately my hair has had frizz on a regular basis. I'm not sure if it's the weather or the product I've been using. I've even been wearing my beanies a lot lately because I'm getting tired of the frizz. Hopefully the community can help me. I'll post pics when I get home.

Comments

• AliLindseyAliLindsey Posts: 44Registered Users
    Hello! Welcome to NC! :-) You are most definately not the only guy here! If you want tips for frizz you are definately in the right place. :-)
    combo of 3A/B curls-Ouidad Playcurl poo,Elucence conditioner,Curls Sprial Curls cream and Aussie scrunch spray

used to be CurlyGirl then Strawberry_Curlz
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 10,831Administrators, Moderators Administrator
    Welcome!

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • RaindiamondsRaindiamonds Posts: 218Registered Users
    welcome to the board:)
    Theres lots of great tips for yer hair
    Feel free to pm me ill give u some tips that I know
    My hair is naturally curly,very long thick corkscrew curls that are 3Braindiamonds.gif
    http://whatsnew.fotki.com/raindiamonds/
    will add more curl pics soon,thx

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file