Figured out a solution and I'm back!

medusahairmedusahair Registered Users Posts: 3,515
I finally figured out if I bring a gallon of filtered water into the bathroom, take my shower then do my hair in the sink after I'm properly warmed up from the shower, the cold water won't freeze my head and I can have filtered water until I get one for the bathroom yay!

So back to CG for me! I've kept my hair well conditioned and I don't think it's suffered much from the time off but it's nice to have a choice and not be at the mercy of my hard water
2c/3a?
Low porosity, medium texture.
http://public.fotki.com/Medusahair/

If it smells good put it in your hair, if it tastes good spit it out!

Comments

• LadyCurlyLocksLadyCurlyLocks Registered Users Posts: 341
    Yay! :D I'm glad you figured out a way to rinse your hair with good, clean water. Good luck going back on CG again!
    3B Corkscrew... I'm back on the boards now! Just got The Big Chop on Monday, pics coming soon.
  • hockeymomof3hockeymomof3 Registered Users Posts: 2,159
    That sounds great Medusahair! Oh and you have me wanting to break out my liter of Angell that's been sitting under my cabinet!
    3b/a
    Cowash - No Poo
    Conditioner - One Condition
    Gel - Light Defining Gel

Looking to try Devacurl Decadence line next! Can't wait to try it.
  • internetchickinternetchick Registered Users Posts: 6,191
    Awesome! I should try that, we have hard water here :?
  • medusahairmedusahair Registered Users Posts: 3,515
    Usually my hair is gunky daily, so far so good on the filtered stuff. I had tried this during the summer but I washed before I got in the shower and my head couldn't handle the cold. Man I need a shower filter :lol:

Hockeymom you should totally bust it out it's working so good for me!
    2c/3a?

• hockeymomof3hockeymomof3 Registered Users Posts: 2,159
    medusahair wrote:
    Usually my hair is gunky daily, so far so good on the filtered stuff. I had tried this during the summer but I washed before I got in the shower and my head couldn't handle the cold. Man I need a shower filter :lol:

Hockeymom you should totally bust it out it's working so good for me!

It's sitting on my counter waiting for me! I had such a good hair day with a drugstore brand (la bella max hold) buuut I want to see how my hair does with Angell since I haven't used it in a long time!
    3b/a
    Cowash - No Poo
    Conditioner - One Condition
    Gel - Light Defining Gel

Looking to try Devacurl Decadence line next! Can't wait to try it.
  • kaybeekaybee Registered Users Posts: 24
    When you get a filter I suggest Sprite brand ones. They are as cheap as 40$ and work really well! I love mine
    3c all the way! CG. Just started a new fotki album if you wanna see.

Favorite Cheapo routine: Sprite brand shower filter($40 lasts 3 months, then $29 for 4 refill filters), Trader Joe Refreshing Condish($3), Devacurl Nopoo occasionally($12 i think)
  • medusahairmedusahair Registered Users Posts: 3,515
    Thanks! I heard lowes has sprite, I'm looking to get one there next week. I swear everything is so far to drive from where I live it's a jaunt just to get into a town with a Lowes.

I had to cut down on my conditioner now that I'm using filtered water, what a trip! I kept thinking I needed more conditioner because my hair was changing but apparently my hair just settled down after using the hard water.
    It would be nice if conditioner lasts me longer after filtered water.
    2c/3a?

• LizaMarzLizaMarz Registered Users Posts: 193
    medusahair your curls are looking great!!!! hope you get your filter soon so you can stop carting filtered water around!! :lol:
    3A, started CG 9/8/06
    trader joe's nourish spa s&c, giovanni la natural gel

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file