Help- my brownies went wrong!

Ok, I decided this morning to make some brownies. I've made them lots before, so it's not like i didn't know what i was doing. However, I got distracted, and didn't have the oven temperature right. I took the brownies out after 30 minutes (as usual) without realising this. I let them cool, then iced them. However, what I didn't realise was that while the top was done, the centre wasn't. icon_rolleyes.gif Seeing as i'd started to ice them, i couldn't put them back in the oven to finish cooking. icon_sad.gif It seems such a waste to through out this gooey brownie mess, does anyone have any suggestion as to what I can do with it. My sister suggested putting it into some sort of desert, but i'm not sure what.

Anyone got any suggestions, or shall i just throw it out?

Comments

• marielle448marielle448 Posts: 1,823Registered Users
    How about mixing them into vanilla ice cream to make a ben & jerry's type concoction.
  • Sugar Plum FairySugar Plum Fairy Posts: 178Registered Users
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Marielle:
    How about mixing them into vanilla ice cream to make a ben & jerry's type concoction.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks. icon_smile.gif I tried that. Good idea.

icon_biggrin.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file