what's diff between the keratin treatments (coppola, tex??, keratin blow out, etc.)?

mpipkompipko Registered Users Posts: 3
Hi.
I see most salons advertise copolla or tex-something (can't remember name) keratin treatments, and i saw another place advertisting keratin blow out.
what's the difference between the various keratin related treatments? which one is best? most of the messages on this board refer to copolla.

i am seriously considering having one of these done, but very nervous.

thanks!

Comments

• terrapinsterrapins Registered Users Posts: 44
    Hello,

I have read on this site that the Brazilian blow out can be pretty harsh on your hair. The coppola has had many good reviews. I had it done six weeks ago in a salon and it's still going strong. It won't make your hair bone straight unless you want it to be. I have not been able to wear my hair curly though. It's great for frizz but the curl is gone for now. I am still happy with it although I have to wash my hair more or it seems weighted down. You don't need to use any product though. I bought the coppola infusion treatment as well which has helped add keratin after each wash, it's a must.

Good luck!
  • PJsMomPJsMom Registered Users Posts: 173
    terrapins wrote: »
    Hello,

I have read on this site that the Brazilian blow out can be pretty harsh on your hair. The coppola has had many good reviews. I had it done six weeks ago in a salon and it's still going strong. It won't make your hair bone straight unless you want it to be. I have not been able to wear my hair curly though. It's great for frizz but the curl is gone for now. I am still happy with it although I have to wash my hair more or it seems weighted down. You don't need to use any product though. I bought the coppola infusion treatment as well which has helped add keratin after each wash, it's a must.

Good luck!

So explain the coppola infusion treatment??
    3c/4a

BC - 25 July 2006

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file