Desperate Housewives tonight!!!

AliLindseyAliLindsey Registered Users Posts: 44
Who's going to watch? I can't wait! I think I was starting to go into withdrawl! lol
combo of 3A/B curls-Ouidad Playcurl poo,Elucence conditioner,Curls Sprial Curls cream and Aussie scrunch spray

used to be CurlyGirl then Strawberry_Curlz

Comments

• WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Banned Users Posts: 24,963 Curl Neophyte
    Heck yeah!
    Altho, I need to get on the ball & watch Nip/Tuck...lol
  • JessicurlJessicurl Registered Users Posts: 401
    I'm coutin' down the hours too! :) Yay!!
    If you're not going to make your dreams epic, why bother to dream anything at all? -Scott Miller
  • AliLindseyAliLindsey Registered Users Posts: 44
    Not too long now! :D
    combo of 3A/B curls-Ouidad Playcurl poo,Elucence conditioner,Curls Sprial Curls cream and Aussie scrunch spray

• WiregirlWiregirl Washington StateRegistered Users Posts: 1,695
    Can't wait!
    30 more min. :-)

lol @ Bree
    Poor thing's been missin' out! :oops: :twisted:
    lol, I know that was too funny.......Why is it though she always seems to end up with the creepy men?

I thought it was a good show. :-) I'm so glad it's back! What did you all think?

Loved it as always!
    I love all of the twists & turns...Brenda Strong is such a great narrator.
  • SpiderSpider Registered Users Posts: 3,381 Curl Neophyte
    Dougray Scott :thumbsup:

LOL at Gabby's surrogate throwing the pickle, I'll have to remember that :wink:
    Don't let your heart be broken. Let it love.
    yeah, the pickle inccident was good. :-) So, does anyone think once the girl has the baby she's going to try to keep it? I don't know why but for some reason I see it coming.

• WavyWendyWavyWendy Registered Users Posts: 138
    AliLindsey wrote:
    yeah, the pickle inccident was good. :-) So, does anyone think once the girl has the baby she's going to try to keep it? I don't know why but for some reason I see it coming.

I think she may try to keep the baby too... And, the pikle throw was funny!

And, I was so GLAD to see Tom FINALLY grow a set & say no to the baby mama!

:)
    Wendy
    I was waiting for Lynette to put the smack down on Nora when she showed up at the party. DH was laughing because he says me and Lynette are so much alike (like during the picture taking scene). Nora's an idiot and unfortunatley I think this type of dysfunctional situation happens with a lot of families (psycho/kooky exes) and the kids get stuck in the middle.

How fun to see Laurie Metcalf - I wonder if she'll be around long?? (Jackie from Roseann who showed up at Bree's party to say Owen killed his wife)
    I thought that's who it was! I wasn't 100% sure. I wonder how long she will be on.

I was soooo glad that Tom finally said something. That woman was getting on my nerves!!! lol

• sadtomatosadtomato Registered Users Posts: 11
    I didn't like it :(
    I thought Bree getting engaged (did that last season)
    and her BF being a murderer (already been done)
    Were old story lines.

I don't remember how Mike got in a coma :?: That's just boring IMO.

I liked the Lynette storyline. Liked the Gabi storyline.

I wish they'd do more follow-up with Bree's kids
    And Develop Edy's character more.

I was disapointed :cry:
    sadtomato wrote:
    I didn't like it :(
    I thought Bree getting engaged (did that last season)
    and her BF being a murderer (already been done)
    Were old story lines.

I don't remember how Mike got in a coma :?: That's just boring IMO.

I liked the Lynette storyline. Liked the Gabi storyline.

I wish they'd do more follow-up with Bree's kids
    And Develop Edy's character more.

I was disapointed :cry:

I think Mike (the plumber) was hit by Owen (Bree's boyfriend/fiancee) by accident, but he didn't stop.

I never liked Bree's son (Andrew) but they really go along time without showing Danielle, the daughter. I thought she was still in high school, and would be living with Bree, but she was no where to be seen last night. She's a brat too though...

LOL at poor Edie, just trying to sell the house, and everything weird happening when she showed it.
  • medussamedussa Registered Users Posts: 12,993
    What did the parrot say?
    It think it was...Orson, no...Orson, no!
    I do not like that actor Kyle McWhateverhisnameis...
    AliLindsey wrote:
    Hubby & I were joking about a surrogate over the w/e. And I told him that my luck, that's exactly what would happen...
    Don't ask...lol

• rouquinnerouquinne Registered Users Posts: 13,737 Curl Connoisseur
    Spider wrote:
    I think Mike (the plumber) was hit by Owen (Bree's boyfriend/fiancee) by accident, but he didn't stop.

no, Orson ran Mike down on purpose.

Mike went to see Orson for some dental work in the season finale last year, and each discovered the other has some connection to prisons - Mike as an inmate, Orson having done dental training in one.

why Orson would run Mike over for noticing that he's licensed in a state other than the one where he claimed he did dental training is yet another mystery!

perhaps Orson has a trail of dead wives???

:shock:

as for why Bree attracts weirdos...

she's a VERY strange one herself - like attracts like, right?

:lol:
    My blog:

http://labellatestarossa.blogspot.ca/

Little Mother of all the Roaches, President-for-Life of the MAC Harlots!
  • medussamedussa Registered Users Posts: 12,993
    AliLindsey wrote:
    Hubby & I were joking about a surrogate over the w/e. And I told him that my luck, that's exactly what would happen...
    Don't ask...lol

Listen, according to the cheating thread, you shouldn't even be talking about stuff like that. :P :twisted:
    medussa wrote:
    AliLindsey wrote:
    Don't ask...lol

Listen, according to the cheating thread, you shouldn't even be talking about stuff like that. :P :twisted:
    :lol: :twisted:
  • CurliLocksCurliLocks SF Bay Area, CARegistered Users Posts: 10,573 Curl Connoisseur
    OH CRAP! I missed it! :cry: Waaaaaahhh!
    I swear I checked the listings and it only had reruns.

Ok, recaps anyone? I got some of the gist by reading the posts above, but not enough. :(
    SF Bay Area, CA * "The Angel-Goddess-Guru of Haircoloring" :D
    3b/c/a mix. medium texture, low porosity
    My Motto: Strand Test! some hair pics
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] -- gone, but never forgotten.
    CurliLocks wrote:
    OH CRAP! I missed it! :cry: Waaaaaahhh!
    I swear I checked the listings and it only had reruns.

Ok, recaps anyone? I got some of the gist by reading the posts above, but not enough. :(

Let's see:

Mike is in the hospital in a coma (yet not hooked up to anything) and while Susan is visiting him (talking to him, shaving his face...) she meets Dougray Scott, who's wife is coincidentally also in a longterm coma. He and Susan, who are both lonely and in the same situation, befriend each other and he asks her to dinner.

Bree and Owen ( the dentist) start to get hot and heavy, he proposes, she accepts, they have sex for the first time (after which Bree runs to the doctor because evidentally she's never had an O before and it scared her). At their engagement party, Owens old neighbor (Laurie Metcalf) shows up and asks in front of everyone if he's told her he killed his wife. Owen then explains his wife left him, no one knows where she went, and he was able to get a divorce on grounds of abandonment.

Lynette and Tom continue to struggle with seeing Tom's illegitmate daughter, while dealing with her annoying, crazy mom. The lady expects to be in the Christmas card photo and invited to everything the daughter is. Tom sorta stands up to her after Lynette confronts him about him not putting her first.

Gabby is caring for Xio-Me (sp??) the pregnant housemaid/surrogate. Carlos has moved out to a small apartment. At one point Gabby threatens XioMe (because she's bossing Gabby around) to have her deported back to China after the baby comes, and Xio Me runs away. Gabby goes to Carlos and they try to find her.

The only other thing is that Edie is trying to sell Paul/Mary Alice's house, and every time she shows it, something happens ( like XioMe was hiding in a closet when she ran away).

There was no mention (that I caught) of the Applewhites, Danielle and Andrew (Bree's kids). Oh, and at the end they show a corpse poking up out of a construction site that we can presume might be Owen's missing wife...
  • CurliLocksCurliLocks SF Bay Area, CARegistered Users Posts: 10,573 Curl Connoisseur
    Thanks Spider! :)
  • WavyWendyWavyWendy Registered Users Posts: 138
    How is it that none of us thought to post about last night's episode?

What did everyone think?

I thought the end was very creepy. The dentist said something to the body, right before he closed the morgue door. I don't know what he said, but I have a feeling that he did some sort of plastic surgery to change the looks of his wife & that is why the neighbor said it wasn't her.... Hmmm......

Wendy
    Wendy...I think he said something like...goodbye Monique...
    I caught the second half & am still trying to finish the first...
  • KCLKCL Registered Users Posts: 1,663
    WavyWendy wrote:

What did everyone think?

I thought the end was very creepy. The dentist said something to the body, right before he closed the morgue door. I don't know what he said, but I have a feeling that he did some sort of plastic surgery to change the looks of his wife & that is why the neighbor said it wasn't her.... Hmmm......

Wendy

something about monique to the body

You may be right about the plastic surgery but I was thinking maybe he had another wife that he killed too. I'm wondering how Mike ties into all of this. Somehow he knew the dentist I'm thinking from prison or something.
    If there were more people on earth who desired their own happiness more than the unhappiness of others we would have a paradise ~ Bertrand Russell
  • YolyCYolyC Registered Users Posts: 3,758
    WavyWendy wrote:

What did everyone think?

Wendy

something about monique to the body

You may be right about the plastic surgery but I was thinking maybe he had another wife that he killed too. I'm wondering how Mike ties into all of this. Somehow he knew the dentist I'm thinking from prison or something.

I was thinking the same thing. Maybe he was a prisoner and did dental work there? I don't know if that's possible but hey it's t.v land. :lol: I just assumed Monique was another dead wife.

How about Gabby and Carlos's baby, I was so shocked I dropped my cigarrette and burned the hell out of my self. :evil:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If you don't stand for something you will fall for anything."
    Malcolm X
    Yes, it was something like Goodbye Monique (actually think it was au revoir Monique). I'm guessing she's another wife or lover, victim either way.

Yes, that was quite a shock with the baby. :shock: So now they don't have one and some other poor family has a child they don't even know about. :(
    WavyWendy wrote:
    I thought about it but was too shocked to type! ;) LOL
    I know it's TV- but how did Bree's wedding come together THAT quickly???

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file