Pics of my recent trim & Flat Ironed hair.

KurlyGurl708KurlyGurl708 Posts: 24Registered Users
Hi. I recently got a MUCH needed trim on Monday, and tonight I washed & Flat Ironed my hair out & got great results. I am no longer wearing my hair curly, I'm Flat Ironing once a week now & loving it. :) I've posted some pics in my fotki. My routine is posted there as well. Hope it helps someone. :)

http://public.fotki.com/KurlsRUs708/
PW: hair

Christina
3b/c texturized hair.

Comments

• asleep to audioasleep to audio Posts: 2,085Registered Users
    aww, your hair looks really pretty straight. very silky and shiny.

CoN green, HE hello hydration, burt's bees super shiny condish, & KCCC.

mostly 3b, mod CG

Smiles are free, so give them away.

Celebrate we will, 'cause life is short but sweet, for certain.
  • curlyplus2curlyplus2 Posts: 105Registered Users
    Very pretty. Lots of length!
    Hair Type: 3C Natural, 3B Relaxed. I'm transitioning!

Fotki Password: curly
  • Curlee QCurlee Q Posts: 523Registered Users
    Looks great. I tried to straighten my hair recently and was so over it after an hour. I am spoiled by how much easier it is to take care of my curly hair. I give you props for your patience :D
    http://www.youtube.com/Kittykat1374

natural since 6/05
  • juvjoyjuvjoy Posts: 670Registered Users
    That's great but I don't see the pics???

Kim
  • anonymous_4926anonymous_4926 Posts: 678Registered Users
    your straightened hair is beautiful. it's about that time for my annual straightening, and i am interested in using a vent brush, too.

what kind of vent brush do you use? a plastic based one or a ceramic based one? also, how straight are you able to get your hair with the blowdryer and brush? i have had other people successfully straighten my hair bone straight with a round brush, but i don't have the coordination or the dexterity to use a round brush. and using the comb attachment on the blow dryer just has me looking like who shot john.

any feedback is greatly appreciated :D thanks.
    natural since 1998. trying to adapt to this midwest weather while still keeping it simple. current length: MBL (stretched)

www.fotki.com/curlymami
    pw: enter
  • ZARIA**ZARIA** Posts: 706Registered Users
    curlymami wrote:
    your straightened hair is beautiful. it's about that time for my annual straightening, and i am interested in using a vent brush, too.

what kind of vent brush do you use? a plastic based one or a ceramic based one? also, how straight are you able to get your hair with the blowdryer and brush? i have had other people successfully straighten my hair bone straight with a round brush, but i don't have the coordination or the dexterity to use a round brush. and using the comb attachment on the blow dryer just has me looking like who shot john.

any feedback is greatly appreciated :D thanks.

I know how you feel curlymami..When I blowdry its just to get the curls out and to dry the hair because right after blowdrying with a brush attachment, my hair is BIG frizzy and poofy, but no curls. The flat iron really is key to get the smooth, silky, shiny, straight look.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Hispanic/Black 3A-B
    Mixed hair: Curls, waves and spirals.
    http://public.fotki.com/7788/hair-growth-ultra-n/

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file